Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? All my comments are according to what makes the most sense and what's best for the story progression.
I'm not a ZKK hater, only talk about why ZKK is not credible, happens or not doesn't effect me. Why would i hide my face rofl even if it happens in some alternate universe.

Lol, but you guys will get the most backfire and harrasment in this forum when ZKK fails. And i pity you for that.
Acting like if that isn't the case already have you been living under a rock Zoro fandom has always been one man army

zoro was never hated the way he is now, all because of delusional zoro stans who are unable to see the reality

shit like "zoro was stronger than luffy in xxxx time.." is bullshit who only attracts hate to zoro's name
Whats wrong thinking that. Zoro was performing better off of 5 days of training while luffy had extreme situations since FI and trained for 13 days and still needed another powerup before he started performing similar to Zoro. Before that Zoro was weighed down saving luffy 5 times

Why would you want some fans to quit OP just because they don't happen to agree with you :hope:
You get me wrong. I don't say i want ppl to quit OP.
I want how Zorostans handle ZKK failure and highly possible they'll quit OP because of that.
And if MKK happen. I'm positive some will quit for life. That's why I'm hoping to see the situation

Morj miss alot in his videos nowadys.

-Greenbull video had him saying "ZORO RECOGNISED KINGS SWORD SO HE SAW IT IN HIS CHILDHOOD" lol and even Ushimaru is confirmed dead in vivre car

-Now in this video he says that Zoro never desired to fight Kaido when there are countless of panel him saying to fight andd one killing panel. He also said "strawhats have 0 kill" when zoro literally killed 100 at whiskey peak and magistrater of wano.

Morj is being fraud this time and I aint going to lie :lawsigh:
Not to mention Mr.7 and the fish men fodder in Arlong park

Status
Not open for further replies.