1. Accelerator.
2. Kakine.
3. Gunha.
4. Misaka.
5. Misaki.
6. Mugino.
7. Aihana.

Accelerator is the GOAT.

Misaka and Misaki are really close in that regard for me so I wouldn't even mind saying they are both sharing the 4th spot.

Mugino didn't get me especially with how her character got into a worse and darker loophole.

Where are my spoilerssssssssssss AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I differ here a little.

1. Accelerator.
2. Kakine.
3. Gunha.
4. Misaka.
5. Misaki.
6. Mugino.
7. Aihana.

Accelerator is the GOAT.

Misaka and Misaki are really close in that regard for me so I wouldn't even mind saying they are both sharing the 4th spot.

Mugino didn't get me especially with how her character got into a worse and darker loophole.
Nice list.

I will say that as much as I like Mugino for how crazy she was and how always brought a good sense of damaged to the story. (Plus her fight/relationship with No 3 Misaka was pretty epic). I’m not a fan of what happens to her character after the World War arc. I’ll say that “villain” Mugino is my favorite level 5 but post war Mugino would probably be lower on the list.
Lol. She honestly should’ve died in the war arc imo. Damn you Hamazura!

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Nice list.

I will say that as much as I like Mugino for how crazy she was and how always brought a good sense of damaged to the story. (Plus her fight/relationship with No 3 Misaka was pretty epic). I’m not a fan of what happens to her character after the World War arc. I’ll say that “villain” Mugino is my favorite level 5 but post war Mugino would probably be lower on the list.
Lol. She honestly should’ve died in the war arc imo. Damn you Hamazura!
Are you talking about Index? Is it a worth watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.