Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro being a Shimotsuki kills everything that Oda wrote for him over the course of the story.

Hard working lone wolf type swordsman will get put into the bin because every single fucking samurai on wano is a lone wolf hard working swordsman.

+ this fucking cliche Zoro's dad was a swordsman so he became one too.

i can already see you quitting one piece in the next few chapters calling oda trash and saying he killed zoro:suresure:
Yeah, and i think we're getting some info by 1032~1034, during November, which is Zoro's birthday and Shimotsuki can also mean November

My guess is Yamato gonna see him and maybe we see a flashback of Ushimaru saying he send off his 1 year old boy and the rest of his family away from Wano before starting the revolution

:kayneshrug:

and that's a info only Yamato would have because she talked to him before his final moments

zoro would have been 1 year old (or a newborn if you count age in one piece the same way as in Japan, where newborn babies are 1 year old) when the daimyo rebellion failed. ushimaru's age isnt known, but hes old enough to be a father in the yamato flashback. zoro could have easily been born in wano and then smuggled out after the daimyo rebellion failed.

if you want to be ignorant on facts go for it

Zoro being a Shimotsuki kills everything that Oda wrote for him over the course of the story.

Hard working lone wolf type swordsman will get put into the bin because every single fucking samurai on wano is a lone wolf hard working swordsman.

I'm not saying it's good my dude

I'm just saying that's the path Oda is going

and he is doing this a lot with destiny and lineage shit lately

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
zoro would have been 1 year old (or a newborn if you count age in one piece the same way as in Japan, where newborn babies are 1 year old) when the daimyo rebellion failed. ushimaru's age isnt known, but hes old enough to be a father in the yamato flashback. zoro could have easily been born in wano and then smuggled out after the daimyo rebellion failed.

if you want to be ignorant on facts go for it

Won't add more.

If Ushitmaru or anyone from Wano is Zoro's dad.

His character is done. He will be just another samurai from Wano. Instead of a chad hard-working lone wolf.

every single fucking samurai character in all of fiction is a lone wolf hard working swordsman lmfao

I dont see Oda doing that to Zoro's character. Most people prefer the just a normal person with no lineage who trained hard and worked his ass off to get to where he is.

Yeah Zoro being a swordsman because his family may have been from Wano totally ruins the very original role he had chosen after he was trained in Shimotsuki village swordsman dojo island
:kaidowhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah Zoro being a swordsman because his family may have been from Wano totally ruins the very original role he had chosen after he was trained in Shimotsuki village swordsman dojo island
:kaidowhat:
Him training in Shimotsuki village under Shimotsuki sensei even proves my point more especially if it's revealed that he is from Wano.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.