Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Are we getting a chapter this week? Redon or okikuprod haven’t posted anything on Twitter
Yeah we definitely have one, there's no break. Lance and Lebrent posted hints too. Not much though sadly, but it seems to be legitimately a Sanji chapter this time, which makes sense given we just had a Zoro vs King one.

Queen has a weapon that has the power of the sun, but Sanji's passion burns hotter than any fire!
Sanji > Sun
Sanji = Sun God :steef:
That legit needs to happen imo, , I'd love Sanji to show his flames are superior to King's too or at least the same, maybe even literally the same flames?

But yeah I actually wanted Sanji's flames to even be stronger than the Mera Mera no mi potentially, like the power of limitless passion, emotion, especially rag and desire to protect others can fuel his flames infinitely as a result?

Sanji being a Sun God would be legit amazing and hype, I would LOVE to see Judge and his siblings' reactions to that!

G

Gorosei Informer

Vegapank gave me the hint because i promised not to laugh if it's a fire hint :crazwhat:
Can you ask him if he likes to be Vegaspanked? But man, I have been wondering if Vegapank is OK, he's been weirdly quiet for several weeks now? I wonder if the fire jokes upset him or something?

Nami has 3 clones. Are they related? Nope!

Oda is once again throwing people off with Ushitmaru's looks.

He is not Zoro's dad.

I rather have Zoro's parents as irrelevant East Blue fodders than Wano fucks like Ushitmaru.
Wano fucks? You are funny seth, just because they could not beat Kaido does not mean they are not strong. I know you hate Wano arc to the core, but Zoro having a relation to Wano is not bad. You are just upset because Wano samurais are not some badass - looking samurai nor they are capable of beating top tiers, but rather they are some normal dudes with some sort of dexterity in swordmanship. What did you expect in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.