Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro technique is his way to move through the air.

2 sword clear lance. It sent Zoro flying through the air at high speed and across a large distance.

Sky walk or moon walk. It's great for staying in the air but the user doesn't travel as fast or far as Clear Lance.

Both techniques allows the user to move through the air by hitting the air. They both have advantages and disadvantages.

All Zoro was saying was if he must be killed then he wants to be killed by a sword. King was trying to knock him out and have him fall to death.
If he gonna fly using his sword then how he gonna fight ?
Didn't say it wasn't fast. I said it's not as fast at Clear Lance.

Where did you get the info Zoro can't control it to fly through the air? I've already said it's not the same as sky walk. Sky walk and moon walk are identical techniques. Sky walk is just Sanji's version of moon walk.

If Zoro can use Clear Lance stop himself from falling and change directions in the air. He went from going down to going up. There's no reason to believe he can't continue to do that or he can't use it several times. All he would be doing is using Clear Lance to continue to move through the air or change directions.
If you think that zoro can fly then just wait for 2,3 chapters if king started flying then zoro have to fly to fight him then we will know zoro can fly or not.

Didn't say it wasn't fast. I said it's not as fast at Clear Lance.

Where did you get the info Zoro can't control it to fly through the air? I've already said it's not the same as sky walk. Sky walk and moon walk are identical techniques. Sky walk is just Sanji's version of moon walk.

If Zoro can use Clear Lance stop himself from falling and change directions in the air. He went from going down to going up. There's no reason to believe he can't continue to do that or he can't use it several times. All he would be doing is using Clear Lance to continue to move through the air or change directions.
Jesus christ, just stop the stupid wanking already, sanji flies faster than zoro

You literally have no argument lol, not even portrayal, wait till the end of the king fight then you can start making proper arguments

So far sanji showed he can fly faster and more efficiently than zoro

Nah VIP episode was gass
To be honest i liked Squid Game because of the characters and their motivations, it was also interesting how the series decided to let them go on episode 2, just to show that their lives were worse than the game, and that's why they cameback, so yeah it was a pretty good series.

But the game themselves didn't get me hyped up, they were all pretty simple.

If you want another story that is pretty similar, but more focused on the games and more fantastical, i recomend Alice in Borderland, if you haven't watched it yet.

I still think Squid Game is a better story / drama, but i think Alice in Borderland is a better mystery story with death games, since it's a manga made japanese people it makes sense.

But don't go in expecting the realism from Squid Game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not?
First season should at least reach Alabasta.
Unless they want 35 y o Luffy in Wano
It's not up to me man hahahah it is the only confirmed thing we know. The first season is only covering east blue with foreshadowing of future events we aren't getting alabasta yet. If season 1 (east blue) is well received that will pave the way to more budgeting for the insane abilities we see in the grandline

Status
Not open for further replies.