Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Normally I defended Meme but because of the things I read they make me turn against the characters
:milaugh:
For example I was against mihawk but now I am in his side but they are making me want to be against him again because of the things I read
:suresure:
:catsure:
Then you're doing it right :gokulaugh:

Just shitpost according to agendas and pissing people off :cheers: Not acting like there's a legit official powerscale lol

As a One Piece fan I can tell you that the Cracker encounter destroyed Luffy's character, the mere idea that he would dishonor that fight by allowing that orange haired woman to lend a hand was the final nail in the series coffin, I miss the good old days when such reprehensible behavior wouldn't have been allowed and Luffy was a true sportsman, just look at this righteous young man back then

As a One Piece fan I can tell you that the Cracker encounter destroyed Luffy's character, the mere idea that he would dishonor that fight by allowing that orange haired woman to lend a hand was the final nail in the series coffin, I miss the good old days when such reprehensible behavior wouldn't have been allowed and Luffy was a true sportsman, just look at this righteous young man back then
How dare these pirates fight like that :josad:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Seth.

I need you to be the new moderator for the spoiler thread.

Your job is to make sure no one posts lewds, posts in the images thread, and there's no toxicity.
:endthis:

I will take the responsibility for the toxicity on myself.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.