Status
Not open for further replies.
You can expect a break:
3chapters>Break>3Chapter again.
Not like in the past, Oda make now 3chapters until he going too break, not more 4-5.
And to be honest, if it help his health he should take these breaks, just look what happen with the Berserk mangaka, poor guy dying for his work. It good that Oda take these breaks, they are important.
I know though that breaks hurt us.
:josad:
I feel that bruh. :josad::josad:

Title: Dragon Pair
The Kaido is a hit with Yamato. Yamato rushes to the Kaido without listening. Voyagers of the Kaido. Yamato has all his clothes burned.
Kaido saw Yamato naked and felt his lower dori swell. And the ring ring of the young man overlaps.
Kaido immediately grabs Yamato and shoves the. Yamato says it's so good to cry.
Next week's intersteles
new

The Kaido is a hit with Yamato. Yamato rushes to the Kaido without listening. Voyagers of the Kaido. Yamato has all his clothes burned.
Kaido saw Yamato naked and felt his lower dori swell. And the ring ring of the young man overlaps.
Next week's intersteles
new
The kaido the yamato 😭😭😭

Next week's intersteles
new
Incest is Wincest?????????!!!!!!

Next week's intersteles
new
:believe:
Im gonna wash my eyes now

Status
Not open for further replies.