Status
Not open for further replies.
M8 you're typing essays but not putting spacing :kobeha:

He did say Zoro is the one who acts like that. Are you denying that? Want me to post literal scan of it?

Ofc there's no "official" ranking. Officially Sanji is just a mere cook and nothing more. But obviously he has leadership, too, and Oda mentions it in VC. But he's not the one who acts like Vice-Captain; that's Zoro, as proven by the card.
Damn I guess the feeling is not mutual, anyway you are proving my point, the leadership in the crew is not official but stated by Oda in the story with the obvious comment which I will not repeat, thus there is no official hierarchy THUS it all falls on that one clear cut comment which doesn't place one above the other......you don't like that, you feel you have proven your point?....pack up and go no need to keep replying. Anyway Luffy>Zoro>Sanji in Strength and Luffy>Zoro=Sanji in importance to Luffy himself and the crew, after all Oda did specifically write Luffy telling Sanji he couldn't be the PK without him, while you may say that he would say this to any of his crew members the fact is he didn't and Oda wanted to specifically highlight how important Sanji was for Luffys dream and the crew in general.

But hey to help you sleep at night Luffy>=Zoro>>Sanji in everything, Now go enjoy a peaceful slumber. (I wont respond to you anymore because we are going in circles).

Damn I guess the feeling is not mutual, anyway you are proving my point, the leadership in the crew is not official but stated by Oda in the story with the obvious comment which I will not repeat, thus there is no official hierarchy THUS it all falls on that one clear cut comment which doesn't place one above the other......you don't like that, you feel you have proven your point?....pack up and go no need to keep replying. Anyway Luffy>Zoro>Sanji in Strength and Luffy>Zoro=Sanji in importance to Luffy himself and the crew, after all Oda did specifically write Luffy telling Sanji he couldn't be the PK without him, while you may say that he would say this to any of his crew members the fact is he didn't and Oda wanted to specifically highlight how important Sanji was for Luffys dream and the crew in general.

But hey to help you sleep at night Luffy>=Zoro>>Sanji in everything, Now go enjoy a peaceful slumber. (I wont respond to you anymore because we are going in circles).
Why do you keep ignoring the fact that Oda said Zoro is the one who acts like VC :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

That is literally the only point I'm making rn and you're answering everything except the one thing I'm saying. And what now, will you tell me again that there's no official VC ranking? When I'm talking about portrayal?

Your personal opinion and interpretation becomes wrong the moment Vivre Card specifies that although there is no official ranking, Zoro is the one who acts like the First Mate for Luffy and crew.

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh speaking of riddles, I really wanted to see a super powerful Sphinx Zoan user who would love to force people to solve riddles? Doflamingo kinda reminds me of the Riddler from Batman too funnily enough lol. Like "the Joker" and the Riddler combined even.

Any hint guys ? will we get the spoilers today ?
Yeah we've had hints like a duck running, Donald Duck with a huge boner and aura and just some feathery angel maybe wings at least, no joke lol. Take that as you will anyway haha.

:sanmoji::usoprice::kaidowhat::nicagesmile::saden::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.