Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost up to date with the edem zero manga and I dont remember the fan service ruining the story unless you are very averse to fan service as a whole. Mashima does it a lot, true, and bless his heart for it, but its better than Fairy tail imo since at least the main girl, who also gets the most fan service, is actually useful as fuck and the most broken character together with the MC, and not just a piece of meat like Lucy was for 90% of the series

Same goes for the other main girls

but dont get me wrong, Eden zero is EXTREMELY mediocre, it takes too much stuff from one piece(more than fairy tail in fact), theres a bunch of rehashed designs and even its original stuff is lacking a lot of depth to it, but I wouldnt call it straight up trash like I would fairy tail or seven deadly sins (towards the end). Also you fucked up by watching the anime, the manga at least has some really nice art from time to time while from what I've seen from the anime its all very mediocre
Even spending time on reading that shit is waste for me.
I could show you pannel of Rave Master.
You see Rave Master have great characters, including girls and really sexy one...
Yes, RM is not only about fights, but also it has romantic stuff, drama and chartacters death. For example
who could believe that Naruto can kill Jiraya? Well...that is what happened in Rave Master
. Also when I'm talking about death in RM |I'm talking about death of characters that people fucken loved, and that include female characters as well.
But yes, there will be hmm one girl that will be without complex, but yooo she special case, and she is crazy, but naah she will never let random dude grab her tits.
Also talking about female MC....she is girl with some crazy past, also she is more than hundreds years old(arguebly thousends)
So...if Eden Zero will be at least in a bit close to RM I will read. But now it's trash

And just what I love the scene where main villain kissing Ellie on eyes of beaten MC--- those feelings...

Also LOL MC female in RM is real goddess who in the end could cast this crazy spell(when she remembers who is she)

Last edited:
Oh, excuse me for Oda hyping me with this fucking arc to the moon and calling Wano "Strong Samurai Country".

:kaidowhat:
well, excuse me, but Oda never said that these wano samurai ,bar Oden, could defeat emperor level characters. If you were expecting Mihawks , well , that was your mistake. Some samurai like Denjiro, kawamatsu, shutenmaru and kiku could defeat high tier characters. So, at end, they are strong but not hax.

Ryuma was a legend but to expect that every single samurai would be his level is nonsense. Your bias towards top tiers is the problem here, not Oda's fault really.

Status
Not open for further replies.