Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be you pal

I'm saying that big mom in her weakest form, when her skin isn't doing what makes her such a fearsome fighter, is less durable than sanji who just got a durability buff

You think hakiless big mom who bled from her knees when falling, would've not atleast bled a little when being hit a sword swing from queen?

Come one mate that's just ridiculous
Sweet so going off your logic everyone remotely using haki, even when not shown is more durable than big mom.... coolbeans

Sweet so going off your logic everyone remotely using haki, even when not shown is more durable than big mom.... coolbeans
You clearly know that's not what I said

Don't play dumb mate

I never said more durable than big mom. I said more durable than NERFED big mom, and I never said anyone with haki

Another example, this time not involving sanji so I won't piss off the hater inside of you and hopefully it will help you see my point

Zoro with haki, is more durable than big mom without her coc coating, it is simply logical because we are talking about big mom in her weakest state

The big mom queen faced is big mom in her weakest state, her skin isn't as durable as it normally is when she's in that state

We're talking about a nerfed character
It would like talking about luffy without haki and with his df power neutralized

Nah if you know @rerere , then Scotch is very clearly teasing something Kid/Killer related. The Luffy scene is in reference to Shanks losing his arm so someone probably loses an arm this chapter (i.e. maybe Hawkins losing his because Killer can just cut that spot without hurting Kid).

The banging head on the wall is, in my theory, a reference to maybe Kid shoving BMs face into a wall but probably not.

Finally Redon posted this first on saturday:

:virusprot:

Which imo is due to Sanji using the Raid Suit.

Basically the chapter starts with Sanji/Queen and ends with Killer/Hawkins or Kid/BM imo.
Apoo and the Numbers are never gonna show up lmao

You clearly know that's not what I said

Don't play dumb mate

I never said more durable than big mom. I said more durable than NERFED big mom, and I never said anyone with haki

Another example, this time not involving sanji so I won't piss off the hater inside of you and hopefully it will help you see my point

Zoro with haki, is more durable than big mom without her coc coating, it is simply logical because we are talking about big mom in her weakest state

The big mom queen faced is big mom in her weakest state, her skin isn't as durable as it normally is when she's in that state

We're talking about a nerfed character
It would like talking about luffy without haki and with his df power neutralized
"Queen would probably break his skull

In terms of durability sanji>hakiless big mom"

OOPS. When you say "hakiless" in the original quote without showing context, you can surely understand how ridiculous the notion is.

The only way BM is vulnerable and without any Haki is through this insane Mama loophole, so at that point "many" characters who are using "haki" without showing it are more durable than BM

"Queen would probably break his skull

In terms of durability sanji>hakiless big mom"

OOPS. When you say "hakiless" in the original quote without showing context, you can surely understand how ridiculous the notion is.

The only way BM is vulnerable and without any Haki is through this insane Mama loophole, so at that point "many" characters who are using "haki" without showing it are more durable than BM

Except that big mom's insane durability is stated to come from her haki, likely coc, given how haki and mental state are connected

By haki I also include the weird thing that allows her to have a durable skin by fades away when she has a mental breakdown

I personally think it's coc, so when I say "hakiless big mom" I mean the big mom in a mental state that removes the steel like skin that she is known for

All this argument came from a misunderstanding, I thought most people kinda accept adv coc at the explanation to big mom's durability that changes depending on her emotional state

Lol my bad, I thought everyone understood that by hakiless big mom, I meant the big mom without an unbreakable skin

But I get why you would say that I shouldn't be taken seriously, I'd say that to if I heard a mofo say that sanji's skin is more durable than big mom's when she is in her normal state

Stitch (also known by his species/"birth" name Experiment 626; number pronounced as "six-two-six"):quest:
Post automatically merged:

Dr. Jumba gives the following rundown of Stitch's powers: "He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, and can think faster than [a] supercomputer. He can see in the dark and can move objects 3,000 times his size. His only instinct: to destroy everything he touches!":crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.