Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1037 Early Spoilers
confirmed by AdmiralKinyagi on Worstgen Forums

Title: “Luffy vs Kaido”
- King is defeated and falls off Onigashima
- The Beast Pirates start freaking out because their lead performers are down
- Switch to the rooftop
- Kaido is running out of stamina
- Luffy uses Gear 4: Tiger Man. Similar to snake man but with stripes and bigger arms.
- Kaido uses an attack called “Conquer of 9 Realms: Naraka” (named after Buddhist hell, stronger version of Ragnaraku)
- Luffy uses “Leo Kong Gun” and wins the clash
- Kaido’s eyes turn white (flashback starts?)
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::steef:

Green cucks want zoro to be sanji so badly

"King's falling off the island"

You really want him to be as strong as the goat huh?

Bro luffy did a yonko feat only YONKOS have done… Zoro hasn’t surpassed luffy in shit? Luffy is fighting kaido in base and will beat him. He doesn’t need to surpass him..
Stop making it seem like vice captains are stronger than the captains when in the OP PIRATE world the captains are the strongest in their CREW.
Why are you caps locking your words? Please stop asking rhetorical questions

I have my opinion and you have yours, again we can have a conversation or if you want to keep complaining and get mad that I believe Zoro's King of Hell last attack was better than a non named Luffy CoC punch ill gladly keep calling you out for it

If you want to have a convo on why you dont believe that I gladly welcome it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::steef:

Green cucks want zoro to be sanji so badly

"King's falling off the island"

You really want him to be as strong as the goat huh?
To be fair, at the end of 1035 when Zoro finishes off King they're midair away from Onigashima so I wouldn't be surprised if King does indeed fall off as Queen did. Zoro might actually fall off as well unless he uses that flying move again or gets caught by Momonosuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.