Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid will stay if you give it the importance it does not desserves.
ah yes, because we didn't give the flu the importance it does not desserve, it just went away right?

COVID will get milder with time, but it will stay, it won't go away.

The Omicron variant is already the fastest spreading virus in history, so that shit will stay around here for a long time.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
@Peroroncino @MonsterKaido then that's what i will do.

Finish watching Lost Canvas, Read Manga for Original Series + Next Dimension + Lost Canvas.

Since i can do it faster than watching the old anime, i might check the episodes for the best fights.
The classical anime has an amazing OST and character design(better than original source). Animation is average, but there's some interesting scenes with good direction.

But talking about the manga, don't put expectations. It really outdated(altough being released in 80's, you can clearly see the 70's writing style), Kurumada himself is a mediocre author, the universe and concepts are cool but the development is meh. Anyway, still one of my favorite series.

There's others spin-offs that you should check in the case of enjoying the original one.

J

Joy D. MADS

ah yes, because we didn't give the flu the importance it does not desserve, it just went away right?

COVID will get milder with time, but it will stay, it won't go away.

The Omicron variant is already the fastest spreading virus in history, so that shit will stay around here for a long time.
Yes, my lord. Domination is on.

The classical anime has an amazing OST and character design(better than original source). Animation is average, but there's some interesting scenes with good direction.

But talking about the manga, don't put expectations. It really outdated(altough being released in 80's, you can clearly see the 70's writing style), Kurumada himself is a mediocre author, the universe and concepts are cool but the development is meh. Anyway, still one of my favorite series.

There's others spin-offs that you should check in the case of enjoying the original one.
Don't worry, i mean i watched the entire series as a kid and i agree, i like the OST and character designs, and i understand that is very outdated, but there's a charm to it you know? It's the type of stuff from my time as a kid.

Checking out the manga and just seeing a few important scenes in the anime will do the trick for me i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.