Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for korean leaker

<---------- I put the photo that the leaker took of the chapter in my profile picture. Unable to upload to post

- CP0 beat up Izou
- Marco vs CP0
- Kid knocks Big Mom down with bull
- Big Mom says that attack was weak.
- Big Mom opens a hole in kid with attack of 3 homies together. Kid faints.
- Law uses "counter shock" on yonkou. She bleeds.
- Big Mom attacks Law with Hera and napoleon, but Law defends with "curtain"
- At the end of the chapter Law uses the "dimensional cut" on Big Mom and cuts part of onigashima in half.
Law is Yami:crazwhat:

Y'all are falling for fake spoilers so easy...
Chapter 1039: Overcoming Death
- Zoro gets hit with the scythe but it doesn't kill him
- Zoro suddenly feels all the pain from the medicine wearing off
- The Grim Reaper asks Zoro why he still hasn't finished his mission and fasts forward the pain

- Zoro answers ''you mean slicing his head off? Lets make a deal. Take away my pain and I will give you one of me beloved swords''
- We can see Luffy in his Gear 4 with black lightning surrounding him. It seems like a new form of gear 4.
- Kaido uses awakening and his transformation looks much more meanacing, like some sort of demon. The from is called Lord of Dragons
- Luffy hits Kaido with a new attack called ''ultra tiger gattling'' and kaido responds to him with ''dragon realm bagua''
- Both lay on the ground after clashing with each other not moving any bodyparts.
- Sanji wakes up but he can't move. His germa powers vanished and he feels every pain he took against queen
- ''Where is that moss head? He is going to die!'' Sanji is trying to call zoro with his den den mushi but there is no response
- At the end of the chapter we can see a silhouette standing in the background with 2 swords.

These are the early spoilers
we all wish were true:josad:

Last edited:
Spoilers (thanks to some Korean guy in the park):

- Law and Kid fight Big Meme
- She uses more and more attacks on them
- Law uses his powers to warp every piece of metal to their location he can find
- He attacks Big Mom again to fend her off
- Kid attracts every metal to himself and creates a metal giant with him in the center
- Kid punches Linlin and pushes her away
- Law warps all of them into the air
- Kid finishes her with Giant Punk Punch
- She goes down
- Scene switches to Totland where we can see the souls of all homies getting freed

Status
Not open for further replies.