Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1040: the path of a yonko

Kidds beam pushes bigmom through the hole law had made
Before this yamato decided to drop the bombs in the hole that law had made.
Bigmom thinks about the great pirate era and her being in confrontations with Rodger
Bigmom lands in wano ontop of the bombs that yamato had dropped in laws hole.
The explosion happens and bigmom is white eyed

She has another flashback with her along with whitebeard and kaido roaming the seas. Flashback transitions to her having clashes with various strong pirates and using coc. She thinks to her self "i have clawed my way to the top and got complacent. I didn't take these children seriously. No more".

Bigmom hears a voice. She gets up slowly. While exhausted she pulls out a small mirror. The voice she hears is brulee and her other children. She here's cheers from the homies she created. Bigmoms asks brulee to use her mirroring awakening. Brulee opens a big enough portal and bigmom decides to absorbs all the strong homies within totland. She sacrifices her homies to restore alot of her lifespan. She them sacrifices that same lifespan to increase her strength even further.

Scene transitions to the sky. It has turned pure black. Kidd and law are shocked along with everyone else. We transition to kaido vs luffy. Kaido laughs. Stating that the old hag has finally decided to release the strength that was needed to fight the likes of rodger. Bigmom flies with her homie back to kidd and law.

Kidd mutters "so this is what it takes to be an emperor of the sea

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda hates woman getting hurt. Thats why Oda offscreened Nami's damage.
Maybe this is the reason we dont have much woman fights? :choppawhat:
Yeah I think so, maybe this is why he is holding back with Yamato too despite Yamato blatantly being so strong and an actual dedicated fighter or so ofc. But Kiku identifies as a woman and Oda has been brutally savage on her, so Oda logic there for you as usual lol.

Devon is gonna be such a brutal person to deal with and fight too given her hobby of beheading beautiful women and collecting their heads if Oda doesn't retcon/"forget" that too. She's gonna try to fuck up Nami, Robin, Yamato or whoever she fights. Boa and "Komurasaki" should be her biggest targets by far, but also who I just mentioned before ofc, as well as even Vivi, Rebecca and Shirahoshi potentially.

But Boa, Hiyori and Nami would get targeted most by her I think, especially with how Oda has written them with emphasis on their beauty and thus femininity in the story?

Yeah I think so, maybe this is why he is holding back with Yamato too despite Yamato blatantly being so strong and an actual dedicated fighter or so ofc. But Kiku identifies as a woman and Oda has been brutally savage on her, so Oda logic there for you as usual lol.

Devon is gonna be such a brutal person to deal with and fight too given her hobby of beheading beautiful women and collecting their heads if Oda doesn't retcon/"forget" that too. She's gonna try to fuck up Nami, Robin, Yamato or whoever she fights. Boa and "Komurasaki" should be her biggest targets by far, but also who I just mentioned before ofc, as well as even Vivi, Rebecca and Shirahoshi potentially.

But Boa, Hiyori and Nami would get targeted most by her I think, especially with how Oda has written them with emphasis on their beauty and thus femininity in the story?
I bet Devon has bad childhood which all beautiful girls literally bullied her a lot for being ugly when she is kid.

G

Gorosei Informer

I bet Devon has bad childhood which all beautiful girls literally bullied her a lot for being ugly when she is kid.
Yeah she kinda makes me think of Brulee now you mention it, Brulee hated how pretty Nami was for example despite being cute herself as a child ironically. Pudding was also bullied for her 3rd eye too.

For Deovon to go this far and murder countless beautiful women and obsess on their beauty, it probably does come from childhood trauma from potential bullying and such. Devon will be blatantly mentally unstable like Brulee and Pudding too anyway ofc but less sympathetic I think, especially because of what she does now too.

Oda might just make her straight evil too with no sympathethic/tragic qualities but I'm not sure if that would be better.

I don't beg for shit lmao, don't generalize me in that conversation.

And he is Redon simply because some of his hints are so painfully specific, like his "Mirror Mountain" one or the song he posted last week, which was a reference to an attack name from BM and a 1970's anime.

Redon makes the same silly reaction posts now on Twitter, which he didn't do before WG. He's actually done it less here now because of Twitter.
So bc someone simply acts remotely like somebody else it has to be him?

Great logic, how could I miss that!

I'm done with this topic anyway, don't want to give that fraud any more platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.