Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I go away for a couple of hours and I come back to this

Lunch break in 30 mins, might finish Fiends vs Providers chapter 3 that I started last night :ihaha:

It's kinda long so dunno if i'll have time tho
Lmfaooooo, tfw when this forum is much more entertaining than this arc/raid! That sounds awesome, you're on chapter 3 already?! Looking very forward to it!

We might get a civil war with the mods here and by civil war I mean very uncivil! TAC Kaido vs all the Mod Scabbards and everyone else?

We may not get spoilers when we want them but we're getting unforgettable and irreplaceable entertainment and trolling instead!

In a spoiler waiting room, count on TAC to troll everyone!

:cheers::kata::kailaugh::lulz:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lmfaooooo, tfw when this forum is much more entertaining than this arc/raid! That sounds awesome, you're on chapter 3 already?! Looking very forward to it!

We might get a civil war with the mods here and by civil war I mean very uncivil! TAC Kaido vs all the Mod Scabbards and everyone else?

We may not get spoilers when we want them but we're getting unforgettable and irreplaceable entertainment and trolling instead!

In a spoiler waiting room, count on TAC to troll everyone!

:cheers::kata::kailaugh::lulz:
Well chapter 1 was about TAC and was literally titled "The Outlaw Mod"

It's scary accurate how the memega is to real life :lulz:

I swear I think my Tuesdays are actually cursed or something. I mentioned this before but somehow I woke up today and both my arms were asleep and I couldn't move them. It woke me up early in the morning as well which meant that I slept like shit again. Is this my punishment for expecting a Carrot update every week?
kingufy
I sometimes sleep over one of my arms and wake up all numb, the transitions from Tuesday spoilers are hitting you hard even if you know in your mind the body won't cooperate:suresure:. Let's find that Korean provider he is to blame for this

Status
Not open for further replies.