Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 @solis Good news! I decided not to leave/delete my account. I think letting myself sleep on it and calm down a lot more paid off massively naturally. I was also quite tired once the spoilers had come out so I was grumpier too.

Thank you both anyway for your help and caring. It helped a lot.

I especially don't want to abandon all of y'all ofc lol.
Glad you’re feeling better.

D

Deleted member 83

@Akai2 @solis Good news! I decided not to leave/delete my account. I think letting myself sleep on it and calm down a lot more paid off massively naturally. I was also quite tired once the spoilers had come out so I was grumpier too.
Giving it some time is always a great option, we always exaggerate the info when we first receive it, so putting it aside for a while does help clear our mind

I feel like I want to murder Oda when I first read the spoilers, now it's just a bad decision on his end lol
Also I owe Drake a huge thanks

G

Gorosei Informer

Giving it some time is always a great option, we always exaggerate the info when we first receive it, so putting it aside for a while does help clear our mind

I feel like I want to murder Oda when I first read the spoilers, now it's just a bad decision on his end lol
Also I owe Drake a huge thanks
Aye absolutely, i'm just so frustratingly disappointed Oda went in this direction now, after all this time and this many losses. I wish he had done it sooner like when Kaido offscreened Luffy off Onigshima before, maybe a flashback to how it happened or something. Just feels like Oda is dragging the arc out even more now.

Haha, why do you owe Drake a huge thanks?

Completely relatable with those feelings, I appreciate the honest, thank you! I can see why some of you were upset with what you knew about this chapter now too ofc.

:cheers:

D

Deleted member 83

Like I said I was incredibly mad and sad at what happens this chapter, then I learn of Drake's "role" and it thought "woah that's some Ls lol" and it kind of cheers me up because I found it so funny, the 1% survival make so much sense now (and didn't Luffy had 19%? And he was supposed to fight emperors)

Sorry if any Drake fans see this, it's nothing personal!

Aye absolutely, i'm just so frustratingly disappointed Oda went in this direction now, after all this time and this many losses. I wish he had done it sooner like when Kaido offscreened Luffy off Onigshima before, maybe a flashback to how it happened or something. Just feels like Oda is dragging the arc out even more now.

Completely relatable with those feelings, I appreciate the honest, thank you! I can see why some of you were upset with what you knew about this chapter now too ofc.

:cheers:
Bro don't even dare to think to leave us!!!
I was their too, almost off dropping OP,ask @Bounty who witness my maddness with the chapter when Jack was defeated by Sulong Inu... God that was awful and I still hate the fact how Oda handle Jack after all the build up.

For Luffy, im pretty sure he is not down, Oda will come up with a twist,mark these words. So far Luffy performance is pretty great. Giving the strongest beast such a fight kinda show it.

Overall I agree with you post about the bad sides of OP, but give it a try and wait until the fight really ends bro.^^

Like I said I was incredibly mad and sad at what happens this chapter, then I learn of Drake's "role" and it thought "woah that's some Ls lol" and it kind of cheers me up because I found it so funny, the 1% survival make so much sense now (and didn't Luffy had 19%? And he was supposed to fight emperors)

Sorry if any Drake fans see this, it's nothing personal!
Nah fuck them it ain't your fault drake trash lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Expect more than gear 5. It'll be Joyboy awakening. I don't know how it will happen. But some huge revelations on the way.
Lmfao imagine Kaido who wanted to be Joyboy and told the guy who he beat earlier and a few times now that he couldn't be Joyboy, only to turn around and awaken as Joyboy, to become him in front of Kaido and then kick his ass?! Kaido gets beaten by the new actual Joyboy?!

That would lead into a glorious death for him too somehow potentially! Maybe Kaido gets a new lease of life and decides to go out on a high like how Whitebeard went out on such a high too?

I have thought for a long time that Luffy will bring Kaido a new lease of life, to re-awaken that vigor of his from his youth that we've now see in King's flashback and how Big Mom was similar in her brief flashback here too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bro don't even dare to think to leave us!!!
I was their too, almost off dropping OP,ask @Bounty who witness my maddness with the chapter when Jack was defeated by Sulong Inu... God that was awful and I still hate the fact how Oda handle Jack after all the build up.

For Luffy, im pretty sure he is not down, Oda will come up with a twist,mark these words. So far Luffy performance is pretty great. Giving the strongest beast such a fight kinda show it.

Overall I agree with you post about the bad sides of OP, but give it a try and wait until the fight really ends bro.^^
Aye thank you, I was really mad about the chapter last night as you saw ofc but I've calmed down since then. Bitter but not going to leave here either.

Oh I can completely relate, I suspect its part of the reason Queek isn't here anymore either. Jack got done so dirty and I was really hyped for his massively too, so I can empathise with your pain absolutely. Oda completely wasted Jack just like Smoothie, except Jack was a narrative punching bag who never even met a single fucking Straw Hat too, sigh! None of them saw him!

Yeah, Luffy might pull what he did vs Lucci and get back up and fight Kaido again, I really hope so. Maybe he will be knocked out briefly like Queen after Big Mom but also bounce back quickly too, he is rubber after all ofc!

:cheers::kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido’s slaughter mode

:finally::finally::finally::kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji:
OH FUCK, HOW DID I GLOSS OVER THAT?!

Aside from him wanting to seemingly kill himself, this is the one thing I've wanted to see for him since Thriller Bark especially! I wanted to know why he slaughtered Moria's crew so badly for MANY years now, many, many years! I'm extremely excited for this now! He showed a glimpse of it vs Yamato imo when he looked so truly demonic in a panel and I've bee nwaiting for Kaido to truly snap, to get brutally serious and finally go on a real slaughtering rampage!

BERSERKER KAIDO, LETS GO!!!! ONI KING RAMPAGE!!!!

:finally::finally::finally:

:lumazed::fransuper::steef: :bignews:

Status
Not open for further replies.