Status
Not open for further replies.
Oricon released the second monthly ranking of the year 2022 which presents the overall sales data for February 2022. The rank shows franchise sales numbers as well as the top individual manga volume numbers.

Ken Wakui‘s Tokyo Revengers manga with 1,411,182 copies became the best-selling manga in Japan for Feb 2022, pushing Gege Akutami‘s Jujutsu Kaisen, which sold 1,074,849 copies, to the #2 position.
Tokyo Revengers is not for everyone I understand that, I didnt like it and didnt continue with weekly releases, now I might binge it when it is over.

Jujutsu Kaisen is still going strong considering that the recent arc is just focused on invdividual characters and there is not Gojo.

I dont understand current World Trigger hype; the current arc is so boring.

SPYxFAMILY is entertaining.

I dont know about other series, might give them a read when I have time.

As much as I hate current OP, I dont think it should be out of #20.
People were complaining that only Japanese audience matter, so, here we have the answer.
It is not about proving them wrong though or winning the argument, just that Oda need to take it seriously as we know that he is capable of doing it. The arc will be a good read when it ends, but weekly chapters with breaks are a torture, especially Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.