Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody think that it’s weird that luffy didn’t already have advanced armament haki in his arsenal I remember back in dressrosa when luffy fought Doflamingo while in gear 4th Doflamingo tried to attack him with strings in mid air and luffy deflected it with his hand open sort of like luffy’s gear 2 jet pistol stance and Its weird that we seen Rayleigh show it to luffy it would be weird for luffy to not fully learn and master it at that point same thing for gear 4th from what we know luffy developed gear 4th while still training with Rayleigh and Rayleigh fought or trained with him while in gear 4 so all that time luffy never mastered gear 4th or maintaining buso haki while in gear 4th nor did he master advanced haki from what we know sentomaru gorgon sisters Rayleigh jimbei all have it but honestly I think that birdcage idea was not so great in terms of the final fight with Doflamingo that fight has to be one of the most dragged out fights of one piece like I liked the fact that Doflamingo used it but I don’t like how he destroyed dressrosa not to mention pics rearranging and destroying dressrosa I don’t like how dressrosa looks it was beautiful when we first seen it but I guess that can attest to Doflamingo being a Villian but anyways luffy vs Doflamingo would of been better if luffy used snakeman and also against cracker when luffy was training during the time skip from the flashbacks in dressrosa he should’ve been mastered the time limit or at least use use haki on and off not all the time and one thing that absolutely didn’t make sense was Fujitora not being able to stop the birdcage I don’t care how powerful Doflamingo is he can’t defeat Fujitora imo he’s close but no way his birdcage strings had haki on them even if it did you’re telling me an admiral couldn’t stop it and why didn’t zoro or Fujitora try to literally cut like Mihawk basically what I’m saying is the luffy vs Doflamingo fight could’ve been better I just don’t like the fact that luffy didn’t master gear 4 even now he still hasn’t mastered it he mastered advanced haki but I feel like he should’ve been done that during time skip we know Rayleigh trained luffy for either 6 or 12 months I forgot but it wasn’t fully 2 years which was weird imo seeing how luffy master gear 4 or advance haki when he finished training I get luffy was suppose to somehow master it fighting stronger opponents but wouldn’t that set luffy up to lose or death if Sabo and law and the others luffy would have been toast due to gear 4 running out which is ridiculous imo because we never expected that from a luffy that trained for 2 years of course fighting Doflamingo is not easy but I felt like that gear 4 time limit is another pattern that oda likes to use luffy did it against Lucci his kid form after gear 3 which is ridiculous because luffy is rubber man why would he transform into a kid and he couldn’t stretch after I felt like comic relief for some reason weird but somehow luffy could walk away and against Karakuri he can run after gear 4 ran out now that’s ridiculous or bs luffy didn’t use gear 4 in zou or on his way to wci so how was he able to move after the time limit basically what I’m saying is luffy should’ve mastered gear 4th and advanced haki already and by the time he fought kaido and trained with old man hyou it should’ve been him getting stronger which he did but I felt like it should’ve been mastered prior to him going to the new world it’s still weird that Rayleigh knew about luffy gear 4 time limit and didn’t pressure luffy to fix it or master it and by far since his introduction I always liked cracker as my favorite or one of favorite big mom sweet commander I eventually liked Katakuri more than cracker but I still like cracker I just don’t like how a Yonko commander like cracker who had muscles and a athletic body was afraid of pain it doesn’t make sense why hide in a cracker body or his df body instead of fighting ppl hand to hand what made me like cracker was seeing him combat in his real form I disliked how he kept using those biscuits I felt like he could’ve used his power like the gingerbread man lol or pica but luffy should’ve def used snakeman and we should of seen more of that fight I hate tank man no Yonko commander should be treated and defeated like a fodder or pretimeskip like if luffy would of used king cobra and defeated cracker in that manner instead of tank an then that would of been great but I’m dissatisfied with what we got especially seeing cracker fighting luffy hand to hand in the anime imagine snakeman vs cracker with no gear 4 time limit luffy attacking cracker with a lion bazooka and cracker using his sword to block and gets shocker at luffys power but manages to block due to his haki and luffy keeps attacking him same for Doflamingo also I always liked Doflamingo even though for his actions but I like villains or characters who can take and tank hits Doflamingo and katakuri were great also rob lucci nice berg introduced us to full body and his fight with sanji was nice seeing Vergil’s tank or take those hits getting us hype for Doflamingo crew was great but I felt like that tanking or at least hand to hand combat should have been something cracker would often like to do instead of hiding in a biscuit testing luffy strength but anyways sorry for the long typing I’m excited for this chapter but somethings in that flashback tainted and ruined it for me the old hag interfering and ultimately costing oden to lose oden never getting the chance to fight kaido again I also think it’s ridiculous that oden lost to kaido because of one hit with that club we seen oden vs Roger surely wasn’t trying to kill oden but Rogers move should’ve been like a zoro vs mihawk type of fight we get it oda was trying to make oden strong but against who arguably weaker than the Roger that attacked oden that Roger was admiral level or above possibly Yonko level meanwhile one hit took oden out similar to luffy a hit that kaido actually used on fodder on onigashima that doesn’t sit right with me oden reminded me of zoro I was getting the impression after that club hit oden was going to pull a zoro taking luffy pain stance and still standing I mean the man endured boiling oil for an hour yet he lost to kaido’s club attack it doesn’t make sense oden fought whitebeard and Roger ik oden didn’t defeat them but I’m saying I wanted a proper fight and a proper defeat i feel like the chapter in one piece have gotten shorter they use to be 18 or 20 pages now they’re like 14 or 15 pages smh which is weird the first few chapters introducing oden in his flashback detailed many things but his fight against kaido nothing big aside from Oden giving kaido that scar not to mention that scar should of looked like zoro scar but an x like zoro scar not a luffy scar luffy scar was due to magma/fire/heat which made sense because burnt scars are like luffy scar but are unlike kaido scar which was due to a sword but I would of loved to see oden cutting kaido instead of dodging or running away from it surely Kinemon is oden’s underling sort of like Rayleigh and shanks you like at shanks and Rayleigh now no df just powerful and useful haki surely oden taught Kinemon how to cut fire and I know I brung this up last time but it annoys me how Kinemon didn’t cut kaido’s fire breath at odens castle like if Shinobu didn’t use her df powers at the last second they would have actually died I get it kaido is strong Yonko level but stopping his attacks due to your swordmanship is impressive and a strong feat seeing as how in Kinemon introduction at punk hazard as a Samurai who can cut fire oden being his master should’ve cut that kaido fire breath instead of running away that fight could’ve been better it still annoys me once again that someone of odens caliber imo Rayleigh rival in his prime when oden was on whitebeard ship could lose due to one hit by kaido club due to distraction by an old hag smh kaido wasn’t Yonko level he def wasn’t Roger level when Roger attacked oden and clashed or fought with whitebeard but man it just mind boggling you know oden took Roger attack like a G Roger obviously wasn’t trying to kill him but he could’ve defeated him or pull a zoro vs mihawk or mihawk vs Daz bones type of slash and defeat but that attested atleast to oden strength durability even the boiling oil but now that goes always due to that club that move should take out fodder if it would’ve injured oden and he kept fighting then ok give him a proper but the old hag interference and odens stupidly or not acknowledging that yasuie who was a daimyo back then someone strong enough to Atleast protect momo from Fodder is ridiculous flashback was good up until oden came back to Wano but I’m glad it’s done that flashback plus oden vs kaido is def going to mess fans head about power levels but that old hag ruined it for me I liked oden cutting up kaido and I would of liked kaido properly defeating oden with multiple attacks not just one attack with via distraction and an attack that’s meant for fodder imo smh but something concerning about one pieceis the short chapters during the break I read entire lobby and thriller bark chapters even ace vs Blackbeard and there were 18 to 20 pages in those chapters why has it decreased its weird but hopefully we return to the present and get some action I’m not a big fan of the anime I hate that aura stuff it was good with the Nidai Kitetsu scene with luffy and zoro but later on it was outright and weird and not one piece like this isn’t Naruto or dragon ball and also I don’t Kinemon being able to use fire through his swords that’s ridiculous fr I can understand if he can cut fire seeing as he’s a swordsman and samurai and we know what slashes and cuts can do ie mihawk,law, and zoro however this applies to luffy also how can he create and red hawk underwater it’s ridiculous I mean a fire attack under water smh this applies to king also what does his df have to due wth fire with Marco ok it wasn’t fire but rather Phoenix flames which is nice tough but king somehow or magically using fire and creating and incorporating fire on to himself in his df form cmon that’s suppose to be ace,Sabo,or akainu power smh this applies to over also his df is too similar towards aces and akainu but as far as the anime and this aura thing goes it might be because It’s Toei but there’s suppose to be boundaries or a correct time to put this aura on things like it was great for Nidai Kitetsu but constantly using it when someone is using haki is annoying I liked when luffy used it against smoker and tashigi on punk hazard or on fish man island even zoro used against hodi no aura against pics they used an aura at the right time but I feel like it shouldn’t be something big or dragon ball like it’s haki not ssj but man lately I don’t like the animation dressrosa anime was good up until birdcage it was never the same again we seen improvements in wci but never again was it the same it’s weird every time I see luffy he looks like a child I like how he was both in the anime and manga in enies lobby we seen luffy as person with a normal size just look at wci or dressrosa or any arc luffy is Nami height yet he looks shorter post time skip maybe it’s just me but the anime is bad but I like Wano so far zoro and his origins to be explained Nidai Kitetsu kaido and big mom and everything else looking forward to it once agin sorry for the long writing I had to get this off my chest
Let's try this

Does anybody think that it’s weird that luffy didn’t already have advanced armament haki in his arsenal? I remember back in dressrosa when luffy fought Doflamingo while in gear 4th, Doflamingo tried to attack him with strings in mid air and luffy deflected it with his hand open sort of like luffy’s gear 2 jet pistol stance.

Its weird that we seen Rayleigh show it to luffy. It would be weird for luffy to not fully learn and master it at that point. Same thing for gear 4th, from what we know luffy developed gear 4th while still training with Rayleigh and Rayleigh fought or trained with him while in gear 4. All that time luffy never mastered gear 4th or maintaining buso haki while in gear 4th nor did he master advanced haki from what we know. Sentomaru gorgon sisters Rayleigh jimbei all have it

Honestly I think that birdcage idea was not so great in terms of the final fight with Doflamingo. That fight has to be one of the most dragged out fights of one piece. I liked the fact that Doflamingo used it but I don’t like how he destroyed dressrosa not to mention pica rearranging and destroying dressrosa. I don’t like how dressrosa looks. It was beautiful when we first seen it but I guess that can attest to Doflamingo being a Villian

Anyways luffy vs Doflamingo would of been better if luffy used snakeman and also against cracker. When luffy was training during the time skip from the flashbacks in dressrosa he should’ve been mastered the time limit or at least use use haki on and off and not all the time.

One thing that absolutely didn’t make sense was Fujitora not being able to stop the birdcage. I don’t care how powerful Doflamingo is, he can’t defeat Fujitora imo. He’s close but no way his birdcage strings had haki on them and even if it did, you’re telling me an admiral couldn’t stop it! Why didn’t zoro or Fujitora try to literally cut like Mihawk?

Basically what I’m saying is the luffy vs Doflamingo fight could’ve been better. I just don’t like the fact that luffy didn’t master gear 4 and even now he still hasn’t mastered it.

He mastered advanced haki but I feel like he should’ve been done that during time skip. We know Rayleigh trained luffy for either 6 or 12 months, I forgot. It wasn’t fully 2 years which was weird imo seeing how luffy master gear 4 or advance haki when he finished training. I get luffy was suppose to somehow master it fighting stronger opponents but wouldn’t that set luffy up to lose or death. If not for Sabo and law and the others, luffy would have been toast due to gear 4 running out which is ridiculous imo because we never expected that from a luffy that trained for 2 years.

Of course fighting Doflamingo is not easy but I felt like that gear 4 time limit is another pattern that oda likes to use. Luffy did it against Lucci with his kid form after gear 3 which is ridiculous because luffy is rubber man. Why would he transform into a kid and he couldn’t stretch after? It felt like comic relief for some reason weird but somehow luffy could walk away and against Karakuri he can run after gear 4 ran out. Now that’s ridiculous or bs since luffy didn’t use gear 4 in zou or on his way to wci so how was he able to move after the time limit? Basically what I’m saying is, luffy should’ve mastered gear 4th and advanced haki already and by the time he fought kaido and trained with old man hyou, it should’ve been him getting stronger. Which he did but I felt like it should’ve been mastered prior to him going to the new world.

It’s still weird that Rayleigh knew about luffy gear 4 time limit and didn’t pressure luffy to fix it or master it.

By far since his introduction I always liked cracker as my favorite or one of favorite big mom sweet commander. I eventually liked Katakuri more than cracker but I still like cracker. I just don’t like how a Yonko commander like cracker who had muscles and a athletic body was afraid of pain. It doesn’t make sense. Why hide in a cracker body or his df body instead of fighting ppl hand to hand? What made me like cracker was seeing him combat in his real form. I disliked how he kept using those biscuits. I felt like he could’ve used his power like the gingerbread man lol or pica but luffy should’ve def used snakeman and we should of seen more of that fight. I hate tank man. No Yonko commander should be treated and defeated like a fodder or pretimeskip. Like if luffy would of used king cobra and defeated cracker in that manner instead of tank an then that would of been great but I’m dissatisfied with what we got especially seeing cracker fighting luffy hand to hand in the anime.

Imagine snakeman vs cracker with no gear 4 time limit luffy attacking cracker with a lion bazooka and cracker using his sword to block and gets shocker at luffys power but manages to block due to his haki and luffy keeps attacking him. Same for Doflamingo also I always liked Doflamingo even though for his actions but I like villains or characters who can take and tank hits. Doflamingo and katakuri were great and also rob lucci. Vergo introduced us to full body and his fight with sanji was nice. Seeing Vergil’s tank or take those hits getting us hype for Doflamingo crew was great but I felt like that tanking or at least hand to hand combat should have been something cracker would often like to do instead of hiding in a biscuit testing luffy strength.

Anyways sorry for the long typing.

I’m excited for this chapter but somethings in that flashback tainted and ruined it for me. The old hag interfering and ultimately costing oden to lose. Oden never getting the chance to fight kaido again.

I also think it’s ridiculous that oden lost to kaido because of one hit with that club. We seen oden vs Roger who surely wasn’t trying to kill oden but Rogers move should’ve been like a zoro vs mihawk type of fight. We get it oda was trying to make oden strong but against who arguably weaker than the Roger that attacked oden that Roger was admiral level or above possibly Yonko level.

Meanwhile one hit took oden out similar to luffy. A hit that kaido actually used on fodder on onigashima. That doesn’t sit right with me. Oden reminded me of zoro. I was getting the impression after that club hit, oden was going to pull a zoro taking luffy pain stance and still standing. I mean the man endured boiling oil for an hour yet he lost to kaido’s club attack. It doesn’t make sense. Oden fought whitebeard and Roger and ik oden didn’t defeat them but I’m saying I wanted a proper fight and a proper defeat.

I feel like the chapter in one piece have gotten shorter. They use to be 18 or 20 pages but now they’re like 14 or 15 pages smh which is weird since the first few chapters introducing oden in his flashback detailed many things but his fight against kaido, nothing big aside from Oden giving kaido that scar. Not to mention that scar should of looked like zoro scar but an x like zoro scar and not a luffy scar. Luffy scar was due to magma/fire/heat which made sense because burnt scars are like luffy scar but are unlike kaido scar which was due to a sword. I would of loved to see oden cutting kaido instead of dodging or running away from it.

Surely Kinemon is oden’s underling sort of like Rayleigh and shanks. You look at shanks and Rayleigh now no df just powerful and useful haki. Surely oden taught Kinemon how to cut fire and I know I brung this up last time but it annoys me how Kinemon didn’t cut kaido’s fire breath at odens castle. Like if Shinobu didn’t use her df powers at the last second they would have actually died. I get it kaido is strong Yonko level but stopping his attacks due to your swordmanship is impressive and a strong feat seeing as how in Kinemon introduction at punk hazard as a Samurai who can cut fire. Oden being his master should’ve cut that kaido fire breath instead of running away. That fight could’ve been better. It still annoys me once again that someone of odens caliber, imo Rayleigh rival in his prime when oden was on whitebeard ship, could lose due to one hit by kaido club due to distraction by an old hag. Smh kaido wasn’t Yonko level, he def wasn’t Roger level when Roger attacked oden and clashed or fought with whitebeard.

Man it just mind boggling since you know oden took Roger attack like a G though Roger obviously wasn’t trying to kill him and he could’ve defeated him or pull a zoro vs mihawk or mihawk vs Daz bones type of slash and defeat but that attested atleast to oden strength durability and even the boiling oil. But now that goes aways due to that club. That move should take out fodder. If it would’ve injured oden and he kept fighting then ok, give him a proper but the old hag interference and odens stupidly for not acknowledging that yasu was a daimyo back then someone strong enough to Atleast protect momo from Fodder is ridiculous.

Flashback was good up until oden came back to Wano but I’m glad it’s done. That flashback plus oden vs kaido is def going to mess fans head about power levels but that old hag ruined it for me. I liked oden cutting up kaido and I would of liked kaido properly defeating oden with multiple attacks not just one attack with via distraction and an attack that’s meant for fodder imo.

Something concerning about one piece is the short chapters during the break. I read entire lobby and thriller bark chapters even ace vs Blackbeard and there were 18 to 20 pages in those chapters. Why has it decreased? Its weird but hopefully we return to the present and get some action.

I'm not a big fan of the anime. I hate that aura stuff. It was good with the Nidai Kitetsu scene with luffy and zoro but later on it was outright and weird and not one piece. Like this isn’t Naruto or dragon ball.

Also I don’t Kinemon being able to use fire through his swords. That’s ridiculous. I can understand if he can cut fire seeing as he’s a swordsman and samurai and we know what slashes and cuts can do ie mihawk,law, and zoro. However this applies to luffy also how can he create and red hawk underwater,it’s ridiculous. I mean a fire attack under water. This applies to king also, what does his df have to due wth fire? With Marco ok it wasn’t fire but rather Phoenix flames which is nice tough but king somehow or magically using fire and creating and incorporating fire on to himself in his df form, cmon that’s suppose to be ace,Sabo,or akainu power. This applies to over also his df is too similar towards aces and akainu.

As far as the anime and this aura thing goes it might be because It’s Toei but there’s suppose to be boundaries or a correct time to put this aura on things. Like it was great for Nidai Kitetsu but constantly using it when someone is using haki is annoying. I liked when luffy used it against smoker and tashigi on punk hazard or on fish man island even zoro used against hodi and no aura against pica. They used an aura at the right time but I feel like it shouldn’t be something big or dragon ball like it’s haki not ssj.

Man lately I don’t like the animation. Dressrosa anime was good up until birdcage and it was never the same again. We seen improvements in wci but never again was it the same. It’s weird every time I see luffy he looks like a child. I like how he was both in the anime and manga in enies lobby. We seen luffy as person with a normal size just look at wci or dressrosa or any arc. Luffy is Nami height yet he looks shorter post time skip. Maybe it’s just me but the anime is bad but I like Wano so far. Zoro and his origins to be explained Nidai Kitetsu kaido and big mom and everything else looking forward to it.

Once agin sorry for the long writing I had to get this off my chest

Worst

Custom title
Let's try this

Does anybody think that it’s weird that luffy didn’t already have advanced armament haki in his arsenal? I remember back in dressrosa when luffy fought Doflamingo while in gear 4th, Doflamingo tried to attack him with strings in mid air and luffy deflected it with his hand open sort of like luffy’s gear 2 jet pistol stance.

Its weird that we seen Rayleigh show it to luffy. It would be weird for luffy to not fully learn and master it at that point. Same thing for gear 4th, from what we know luffy developed gear 4th while still training with Rayleigh and Rayleigh fought or trained with him while in gear 4. All that time luffy never mastered gear 4th or maintaining buso haki while in gear 4th nor did he master advanced haki from what we know. Sentomaru gorgon sisters Rayleigh jimbei all have it

Honestly I think that birdcage idea was not so great in terms of the final fight with Doflamingo. That fight has to be one of the most dragged out fights of one piece. I liked the fact that Doflamingo used it but I don’t like how he destroyed dressrosa not to mention pica rearranging and destroying dressrosa. I don’t like how dressrosa looks. It was beautiful when we first seen it but I guess that can attest to Doflamingo being a Villian

Anyways luffy vs Doflamingo would of been better if luffy used snakeman and also against cracker. When luffy was training during the time skip from the flashbacks in dressrosa he should’ve been mastered the time limit or at least use use haki on and off and not all the time.

One thing that absolutely didn’t make sense was Fujitora not being able to stop the birdcage. I don’t care how powerful Doflamingo is, he can’t defeat Fujitora imo. He’s close but no way his birdcage strings had haki on them and even if it did, you’re telling me an admiral couldn’t stop it! Why didn’t zoro or Fujitora try to literally cut like Mihawk?

Basically what I’m saying is the luffy vs Doflamingo fight could’ve been better. I just don’t like the fact that luffy didn’t master gear 4 and even now he still hasn’t mastered it.

He mastered advanced haki but I feel like he should’ve been done that during time skip. We know Rayleigh trained luffy for either 6 or 12 months, I forgot. It wasn’t fully 2 years which was weird imo seeing how luffy master gear 4 or advance haki when he finished training. I get luffy was suppose to somehow master it fighting stronger opponents but wouldn’t that set luffy up to lose or death. If not for Sabo and law and the others, luffy would have been toast due to gear 4 running out which is ridiculous imo because we never expected that from a luffy that trained for 2 years.

Of course fighting Doflamingo is not easy but I felt like that gear 4 time limit is another pattern that oda likes to use. Luffy did it against Lucci with his kid form after gear 3 which is ridiculous because luffy is rubber man. Why would he transform into a kid and he couldn’t stretch after? It felt like comic relief for some reason weird but somehow luffy could walk away and against Karakuri he can run after gear 4 ran out. Now that’s ridiculous or bs since luffy didn’t use gear 4 in zou or on his way to wci so how was he able to move after the time limit? Basically what I’m saying is, luffy should’ve mastered gear 4th and advanced haki already and by the time he fought kaido and trained with old man hyou, it should’ve been him getting stronger. Which he did but I felt like it should’ve been mastered prior to him going to the new world.

It’s still weird that Rayleigh knew about luffy gear 4 time limit and didn’t pressure luffy to fix it or master it.

By far since his introduction I always liked cracker as my favorite or one of favorite big mom sweet commander. I eventually liked Katakuri more than cracker but I still like cracker. I just don’t like how a Yonko commander like cracker who had muscles and a athletic body was afraid of pain. It doesn’t make sense. Why hide in a cracker body or his df body instead of fighting ppl hand to hand? What made me like cracker was seeing him combat in his real form. I disliked how he kept using those biscuits. I felt like he could’ve used his power like the gingerbread man lol or pica but luffy should’ve def used snakeman and we should of seen more of that fight. I hate tank man. No Yonko commander should be treated and defeated like a fodder or pretimeskip. Like if luffy would of used king cobra and defeated cracker in that manner instead of tank an then that would of been great but I’m dissatisfied with what we got especially seeing cracker fighting luffy hand to hand in the anime.

Imagine snakeman vs cracker with no gear 4 time limit luffy attacking cracker with a lion bazooka and cracker using his sword to block and gets shocker at luffys power but manages to block due to his haki and luffy keeps attacking him. Same for Doflamingo also I always liked Doflamingo even though for his actions but I like villains or characters who can take and tank hits. Doflamingo and katakuri were great and also rob lucci. Vergo introduced us to full body and his fight with sanji was nice. Seeing Vergil’s tank or take those hits getting us hype for Doflamingo crew was great but I felt like that tanking or at least hand to hand combat should have been something cracker would often like to do instead of hiding in a biscuit testing luffy strength.

Anyways sorry for the long typing.

I’m excited for this chapter but somethings in that flashback tainted and ruined it for me. The old hag interfering and ultimately costing oden to lose. Oden never getting the chance to fight kaido again.

I also think it’s ridiculous that oden lost to kaido because of one hit with that club. We seen oden vs Roger who surely wasn’t trying to kill oden but Rogers move should’ve been like a zoro vs mihawk type of fight. We get it oda was trying to make oden strong but against who arguably weaker than the Roger that attacked oden that Roger was admiral level or above possibly Yonko level.

Meanwhile one hit took oden out similar to luffy. A hit that kaido actually used on fodder on onigashima. That doesn’t sit right with me. Oden reminded me of zoro. I was getting the impression after that club hit, oden was going to pull a zoro taking luffy pain stance and still standing. I mean the man endured boiling oil for an hour yet he lost to kaido’s club attack. It doesn’t make sense. Oden fought whitebeard and Roger and ik oden didn’t defeat them but I’m saying I wanted a proper fight and a proper defeat.

I feel like the chapter in one piece have gotten shorter. They use to be 18 or 20 pages but now they’re like 14 or 15 pages smh which is weird since the first few chapters introducing oden in his flashback detailed many things but his fight against kaido, nothing big aside from Oden giving kaido that scar. Not to mention that scar should of looked like zoro scar but an x like zoro scar and not a luffy scar. Luffy scar was due to magma/fire/heat which made sense because burnt scars are like luffy scar but are unlike kaido scar which was due to a sword. I would of loved to see oden cutting kaido instead of dodging or running away from it.

Surely Kinemon is oden’s underling sort of like Rayleigh and shanks. You look at shanks and Rayleigh now no df just powerful and useful haki. Surely oden taught Kinemon how to cut fire and I know I brung this up last time but it annoys me how Kinemon didn’t cut kaido’s fire breath at odens castle. Like if Shinobu didn’t use her df powers at the last second they would have actually died. I get it kaido is strong Yonko level but stopping his attacks due to your swordmanship is impressive and a strong feat seeing as how in Kinemon introduction at punk hazard as a Samurai who can cut fire. Oden being his master should’ve cut that kaido fire breath instead of running away. That fight could’ve been better. It still annoys me once again that someone of odens caliber, imo Rayleigh rival in his prime when oden was on whitebeard ship, could lose due to one hit by kaido club due to distraction by an old hag. Smh kaido wasn’t Yonko level, he def wasn’t Roger level when Roger attacked oden and clashed or fought with whitebeard.

Man it just mind boggling since you know oden took Roger attack like a G though Roger obviously wasn’t trying to kill him and he could’ve defeated him or pull a zoro vs mihawk or mihawk vs Daz bones type of slash and defeat but that attested atleast to oden strength durability and even the boiling oil. But now that goes aways due to that club. That move should take out fodder. If it would’ve injured oden and he kept fighting then ok, give him a proper but the old hag interference and odens stupidly for not acknowledging that yasu was a daimyo back then someone strong enough to Atleast protect momo from Fodder is ridiculous.

Flashback was good up until oden came back to Wano but I’m glad it’s done. That flashback plus oden vs kaido is def going to mess fans head about power levels but that old hag ruined it for me. I liked oden cutting up kaido and I would of liked kaido properly defeating oden with multiple attacks not just one attack with via distraction and an attack that’s meant for fodder imo.

Something concerning about one piece is the short chapters during the break. I read entire lobby and thriller bark chapters even ace vs Blackbeard and there were 18 to 20 pages in those chapters. Why has it decreased? Its weird but hopefully we return to the present and get some action.

I'm not a big fan of the anime. I hate that aura stuff. It was good with the Nidai Kitetsu scene with luffy and zoro but later on it was outright and weird and not one piece. Like this isn’t Naruto or dragon ball.

Also I don’t Kinemon being able to use fire through his swords. That’s ridiculous. I can understand if he can cut fire seeing as he’s a swordsman and samurai and we know what slashes and cuts can do ie mihawk,law, and zoro. However this applies to luffy also how can he create and red hawk underwater,it’s ridiculous. I mean a fire attack under water. This applies to king also, what does his df have to due wth fire? With Marco ok it wasn’t fire but rather Phoenix flames which is nice tough but king somehow or magically using fire and creating and incorporating fire on to himself in his df form, cmon that’s suppose to be ace,Sabo,or akainu power. This applies to over also his df is too similar towards aces and akainu.

As far as the anime and this aura thing goes it might be because It’s Toei but there’s suppose to be boundaries or a correct time to put this aura on things. Like it was great for Nidai Kitetsu but constantly using it when someone is using haki is annoying. I liked when luffy used it against smoker and tashigi on punk hazard or on fish man island even zoro used against hodi and no aura against pica. They used an aura at the right time but I feel like it shouldn’t be something big or dragon ball like it’s haki not ssj.

Man lately I don’t like the animation. Dressrosa anime was good up until birdcage and it was never the same again. We seen improvements in wci but never again was it the same. It’s weird every time I see luffy he looks like a child. I like how he was both in the anime and manga in enies lobby. We seen luffy as person with a normal size just look at wci or dressrosa or any arc. Luffy is Nami height yet he looks shorter post time skip. Maybe it’s just me but the anime is bad but I like Wano so far. Zoro and his origins to be explained Nidai Kitetsu kaido and big mom and everything else looking forward to it.

Once agin sorry for the long writing I had to get this off my chest
:finally:

Does anybody think that it’s weird that luffy didn’t already have advanced armament haki in his arsenal? I remember back in dressrosa when luffy fought Doflamingo while in gear 4th Doflamingo tried to attack him with strings in mid air and luffy deflected it with his hand open sort of like luffy’s gear 2 jet pistol stance, Its weird that we seen Rayleigh show it to luffy it would be weird for luffy to not fully learn and master it at that point same thing for gear 4th. From what we know luffy developed gear 4th while still training with Rayleigh and Rayleigh fought or trained with him while in gear 4 so all that time luffy never mastered gear 4th or mastered maintaining buso haki while in gear 4th nor did he master advanced haki from what we know sentomaru gorgon sisters Rayleigh jimbei all have it and advanced haki, but honestly I think that birdcage idea was not so great in terms of the final fight with Doflamingo That fight has to be one of the most dragged out fights of one piece like I liked the fact that Doflamingo used it but I don’t like how he destroyed dressrosa not to mention pica rearranging and destroying dressrosa I don’t like how dressrosa looks it was beautiful when we first seen it but I guess that can attest to Doflamingo being a Villian and his power. But anyways luffy vs Doflamingo would of been better if luffy used snakeman and also against cracker when luffy was training during the time skip from the flashbacks in dressrosa he should’ve been mastered the time limit or at least use use haki on and off not all the time. One thing that absolutely didn’t make sense was Fujitora not being able to stop or cut the birdcage I don’t care how powerful Doflamingo is he can’t defeat Fujitora imo he’s close but no way his birdcage strings had haki on them even if it did you’re telling me an admiral couldn’t stop it and why didn’t zoro or Fujitora try to literally cut it like Mihawk cut that ice at Marineford. Basically what I’m saying is the luffy vs Doflamingo fight could’ve been better, I just don’t like the fact that luffy didn’t master gear 4. Even now he still hasn’t mastered it, he mastered advanced haki but I feel like he should’ve been done that during the time skip. We know Rayleigh trained luffy for either 6 or 12 months and then luffy trained on his own. I forgot exactly how long Rayleigh trained him but it wasn’t fully 2 years which was weird imo seeing how luffy was suppose to master gear 4 or advance haki and everything when he finished training. I don’t get how luffy was suppose to somehow master it fighting stronger opponents, Wouldn’t that set luffy up to lose or die? If Sabo and law and the others wasn’t there when luffy fought Doflamingo he could’ve died or lost. Doflamingo utterly destroyed those fodder while luffy was tired and burnt out due to that gear 4 drawback. Same for luffy vs cracker and luffy vs katakuri. I hate seeing how luffy trained for 2 years, but it seems like it was for nothing aside from the fact that luffy mastered haki not advanced but still developed gear 4th without mastering it. I feel like luffy should’ve mastered everything then struggle against Doflamingo cracker katakuri wanting to get stronger and defeating them exchanging blows and taking blows and acknowledging that the new world is no joke. Instead of luffy technique backfiring on him making it seem like luffy let himself potentially lose. It feels just like pretimeskip gear 3rd drawback, also it’s just too many patterns. Luffy after time skip should not have drawbacks or a time limit. Yea he should struggle and get pushed and beaten around by doflamingo, cracker, and katakuri. However he should not have df or haki draw backs that could’ve cost him his life and having to depend on Nami and brûlée smh which made luffy seem weak. It makes the fight dragged and not good it’s even worse because when people look back at luffy vs cracker they mention luffy and Nami vs cracker. I hate that imagine zoro vs cracker just like with pica, he would get tired having to cut pica stones and rocks but he would get straight to the point. Luffy did that exact same thing and fought cracker hand to hand but gear 4 time limit was up. Or atleast in the anime after luffy used King Kong gun vs cracker when his time limit was up, luffy would have been toast due to gear 4 running out. It’s ridiculous imo because we never expected that from a luffy that trained for 2 years time skip of course fighting Doflamingo and cracker is not easy but I felt like that gear 4 time limit is another pattern that oda likes to use. Luffy did it against Lucci his kid form after gear 3 which is ridiculous, because luffy is rubber man he can stretch all he wants it’s like gum why would he transform into a kid and he couldn’t stretch when he was a kid after I felt like comic relief for some reason. Brcause oda likes joke and because oda likes drawing luffy as a kid anddrawing luffy childlike. But somehow luffy could walk away and against Katakuri he can run after gear 4 ran out now that’s ridiculous or bs luffy didn’t use gear 4 in zou or on his way to wci so how was he able to move after the time limit after what occurred on dressrosa. Basically what I’m saying is luffy should’ve mastered gear 4th and advanced haki already and by the time he fought everyone post timeskip. I do like how they used seastone to get luffy stronger, we seen it with ace at impel down fighting the guards. But I felt like the whole advanced haki and gear 4 time limit it should’ve been mastered during the time skip training prior to him going to the new world. I mean he showed Rayleigh gear 4 and Rayleigh showed him haki and advanced haki even the gorgon sisters and sentomaru learned it. it’s still weird that Rayleigh knew about luffy gear 4 time limit and didn’t pressure luffy to fix it or master it seeing how luffy could die if his opponents didn’t spare him or if there wasn’t any plot armor or anybody around that can help him. I just hate it because think about it if luffy fought an admiral after timeskip and used gear 4 what would happen if it runs out and luffy is unable to beat the admiral he be would destroyed defeated and captured. Also by far since his introduction I always liked cracker as my favorite or one of favorite big mom sweet commander, I eventually liked Katakuri more than cracker but I still like cracker I just don’t like how a Yonko commander like cracker who had muscles and a athletic body was afraid of pain. It doesn’t make sense why hide in a biscuit body or his df body instead of fighting ppl hand to hand combat like a man. what made me like cracker was seeing him combat in his real form I disliked how he kept using those biscuits I felt like he could’ve used his power like the gingerbread man lol or pica or more creative. But the problem with those fight were luffy gear 4 time limit were never going to see tankman again idk why oda pulled that out of nowhere this fight should’ve been serious look at Doflamingo vs luffy nothing funny there’s no way luffy used or developed tankman during timeskip. When luffy ate crackers biscuit that was the biggest we seen luffy from eating food in the series, surely he wasn’t that big eating food during time skip. Luffy should’ve defeated cracker with snakeman then use a hybrid snakeman and bound man gear 4 form against katakuri. Because let’s be honest bound man is stronger than snakeman why did luffy want to be faster when katakuri was taking his boundman attacks nothing with speed smh. Those fights could’ve been better, i still like them, but just hate tankman and luffy needing Nami and brûlée and not to mention king Baum and big mom’s homies to help him. That was not what the 2 year timeskip was for and we should of seen more of that fight. No Yonko commander should be treated and defeated like a fodder or a funny type of way, this is the new world. All fights need to be serious, cracker should’ve been defeated like how you would imagine luffy someday defeating an admiral. Not using a technique like tankman that made no sense if luffy would of used king cobra and defeated cracker in that manner instead of tank man then that would of been great. Also fighting cracker improved his haki to set him up against katakuri. But I’m dissatisfied with what we got, especially seeing cracker fighting luffy hand to hand in the anime. Imagine snakeman vs cracker with no gear 4 time limit. Luffy attacking cracker with a lion bazooka and cracker using his sword to block and gets shocked at luffys power but manages to block and defend due to his haki. And Luffy keeps attacking him same for Doflamingo vs luffy. I always liked Doflamingo, I like villains or characters who can take and tank hits like Doflamingo and katakuri. Rob lucci was great also vergo introduced us to full body haki and his fight with sanji was nice. Seeing Vergo tank or take those hits getting us hyped for Doflamingo crew was great. But I felt like that tanking or at least hand to hand combat should have been something Installed in cracker to do instead of hiding in or behind a biscuit df creation testing luffy strength. But anyways sorry for the long typing I’m excited for this chapter but somethings in that flashback tainted and ruined it for me. The old hag interfering and ultimately costing oden to lose, and oden never getting the chance to fight kaido again. I also think it’s ridiculous that oden lost to kaido because of one hit with that club. We seen oden vs Roger, he surely wasn’t trying to kill oden but Rogers move should’ve been like a Mihawk slashing zoro. But oden was strong and took it like a G. But kaido who is arguably weaker than the Roger that attacked oden that Roger was admiral level or above possibly Yonko level. Meanwhile one hit from kaido and his club took oden out similar to luffy. A hit that kaido actually used on fodder on onigashima that doesn’t sit right with me. Oden reminded me of zoro. I was getting the impression after that club hit oden was going to pull a zoro taking luffy pain stance against kuma and still standing. I mean the man endured boiling oil for an hour, yet an attack from an admiral or above admiral level roger who was in his prime didn’t ko him. But instead he lost to kaido’s club attack it doesn’t make sense. Oden fought whitebeard and Roger ik oden didn’t defeat them but I’m saying I wanted a proper fight and a proper defeat. I wanted oden vs kaido like luffy vs lucci tanking hits then kaido properly defeats oden. I feel like the chapters in one piece have gotten shorter they use to be 18 or 20 pages now they’re like 14 or 15 pages smh. Which is weird the first few chapters introducing oden in his flashback detailed many things, but his fight against kaido nothing big aside from Oden giving kaido that scar. Also not to mention that scar should of looked like zoro scar but an x like zoro scar not a luffy scar luffy scar was due to magma/fire/heat which made sense because burnt scars are like. However burnt scars are unlike kaido scar which was due to a sword attack. But I would have loved to see oden cutting kaido’s fire breath attack like Kinemon cut that fire on punk hazard. Instead of dodging or running away from it surely Kinemon is oden’s underling. Sort of like Rayleigh and shanks you like at shanks and Rayleigh now no df just powerful and useful haki the same ability which I like because it’s the master and prodigy. Surely oden taught Kinemon how to cut fire and I know I brung this up last time but it annoys me how Kinemon didn’t cut kaido’s fire breath at odens castle. Like if Shinobu didn’t use her df powers at the last second they would have actually died. I get it kaido is strong Yonko level but stopping his attacks due to your swordmanship is impressive and a strong feat. Seeing as how in Kinemon introduction at punk hazard as a Samurai who can cut fire, oden being his master should’ve cut that kaido fire breath instead of running away or dodging it during that fight. It still annoys me once again that someone of odens caliber, imo Rayleigh’s rival in his prime could lose due to one hit by kaido club due to distraction by an old hag. Smh kaido wasn’t Yonko level he def wasn’t Roger level when Roger attacked oden and clashed or fought with whitebeard. But man it just mind boggling you know oden took Roger attack like a G. Roger obviously wasn’t trying to kill him but he could’ve defeated him or pull a zoro vs mihawk or mihawk vs Daz bones type of slash and defeat him but that attested atleast to oden strength durability. Even enduring the boiling oil for an hour but now that goes always due to that club attack. That move should take out fodder not admiral level opponents. If it would’ve injured oden and he kept fighting then ok give him a proper defeat. But the old hag interference and odens stupidly or not acknowledging that yasuie who was a daimyo back then, someone strong enough to atleast protect momo from fodder is ridiculous. Flashback was good up until oden came back to Wano. But I’m glad it’s done that flashback plus oden vs kaido is def going to mess fans head about power levels. But that old hag ruined it for me I liked oden cutting up kaido and I would of liked kaido properly defeating oden with multiple attacks not just one attack with that was due to distraction. Not to mention an attack that’s meant for getting rid of fodder in one swoop imo. But something concerning about one piece is the short chapters. During the break I read the entire enies lobby and water 7 arc chapters even ace vs Blackbeard, and there were 18 to 20 pages in those chapters. Why has it decreased? But hopefully we return to the present and get some action. I’m not a big fan of the anime I hate that aura stuff it was good with the Nidai Kitetsu scene with luffy and zoro. But later on it was outright annoying with the gambling scene. It’s weird and not one piece like this isn’t Naruto or dragon ball. And also I don’t Kinemon being able to use fire through his swords that’s ridiculous fr. I can understand if he can cut fire seeing as he’s a swordsman and a samurai and we know what slashes and cuts can do for example mihawk,law, and zoro. However this applies to luffy also how can he create and use red hawk underwater during fish man island. It’s ridiculous I mean a fire attack under water smh. This applies to king also what does his df have to due wth fire with Marco ok it wasn’t fire but rather Phoenix flames which is nice. King somehow or magically using fire and creating and incorporating fire on to himself in his df form cmon that’s suppose to be ace,Sabo,or akainu power. Smh this applies to oven also his df is too similar towards aces and akainu. But as far as the anime and this aura thing goes it might be because It’s Toei. However there’s suppose to be boundaries or a correct time to put this aura on things like it was great for Nidai Kitetsu. But constantly using it when someone is using haki is annoying. I liked when luffy used haki normally it against smoker and tashigi on punk hazard. Even on fish man island against hodi or even zoro used against hodi no aura needed. Zoro against pica they used an aura at the right time. But I feel like it shouldn’t be something big or dragon ball like it’s haki not ssj. Lately I don’t like the animation. In dressrosa anime was good up until birdcage. It was never the same again we seen improvements in wci but never again was it the same. It’s weird every time I see luffy he looks like a child I like how he was both in the anime and manga in enies lobby we seen luffy as person with a normal size. Just look at wci or dressrosa or any arc luffy is normally Nami height yet he looks shorter post time skip. Maybe it’s just me but the anime is bad but I like Wano so far. Zoro and his origins to be explained, Nidai Kitetsu, kaido and big mom and everything else. I’m looking forward to it. Once again sorry for the long writing, I had to get this off my chest excuse my grammar. If you didn’t read this comment or like it just ignore it. It’s just my thoughts, btw I like and love one piece. It’s just certain details in fights and abilities particularly luffy post timeskip that should’ve been mastered.
yeah. its the most odd thing that Rayleigh sent Luffy off fully knowing that his G4 was a double edged sword.
I am on the same page with most of your points.
but think about this way. if Luffy learned all of that during the TS then all we would get is flashback PU after flashback PU. not a good story imo.

Does anybody think that it’s weird that luffy didn’t already have advanced armament haki in his arsenal? I remember back in dressrosa when luffy fought Doflamingo while in gear 4th Doflamingo tried to attack him with strings in mid air and luffy deflected it with his hand open sort of like luffy’s gear 2 jet pistol stance, Its weird that we seen Rayleigh show it to luffy it would be weird for luffy to not fully learn and master it at that point same thing for gear 4th. From what we know luffy developed gear 4th while still training with Rayleigh and Rayleigh fought or trained with him while in gear 4 so all that time luffy never mastered gear 4th or mastered maintaining buso haki while in gear 4th nor did he master advanced haki from what we know sentomaru gorgon sisters Rayleigh jimbei all have it and advanced haki, but honestly I think that birdcage idea was not so great in terms of the final fight with Doflamingo That fight has to be one of the most dragged out fights of one piece like I liked the fact that Doflamingo used it but I don’t like how he destroyed dressrosa not to mention pica rearranging and destroying dressrosa I don’t like how dressrosa looks it was beautiful when we first seen it but I guess that can attest to Doflamingo being a Villian and his power. But anyways luffy vs Doflamingo would of been better if luffy used snakeman and also against cracker when luffy was training during the time skip from the flashbacks in dressrosa he should’ve been mastered the time limit or at least use use haki on and off not all the time. One thing that absolutely didn’t make sense was Fujitora not being able to stop or cut the birdcage I don’t care how powerful Doflamingo is he can’t defeat Fujitora imo he’s close but no way his birdcage strings had haki on them even if it did you’re telling me an admiral couldn’t stop it and why didn’t zoro or Fujitora try to literally cut it like Mihawk cut that ice at Marineford. Basically what I’m saying is the luffy vs Doflamingo fight could’ve been better, I just don’t like the fact that luffy didn’t master gear 4. Even now he still hasn’t mastered it, he mastered advanced haki but I feel like he should’ve been done that during the time skip. We know Rayleigh trained luffy for either 6 or 12 months and then luffy trained on his own. I forgot exactly how long Rayleigh trained him but it wasn’t fully 2 years which was weird imo seeing how luffy was suppose to master gear 4 or advance haki and everything when he finished training. I don’t get how luffy was suppose to somehow master it fighting stronger opponents, Wouldn’t that set luffy up to lose or die? If Sabo and law and the others wasn’t there when luffy fought Doflamingo he could’ve died or lost. Doflamingo utterly destroyed those fodder while luffy was tired and burnt out due to that gear 4 drawback. Same for luffy vs cracker and luffy vs katakuri. I hate seeing how luffy trained for 2 years, but it seems like it was for nothing aside from the fact that luffy mastered haki not advanced but still developed gear 4th without mastering it. I feel like luffy should’ve mastered everything then struggle against Doflamingo cracker katakuri wanting to get stronger and defeating them exchanging blows and taking blows and acknowledging that the new world is no joke. Instead of luffy technique backfiring on him making it seem like luffy let himself potentially lose. It feels just like pretimeskip gear 3rd drawback, also it’s just too many patterns. Luffy after time skip should not have drawbacks or a time limit. Yea he should struggle and get pushed and beaten around by doflamingo, cracker, and katakuri. However he should not have df or haki draw backs that could’ve cost him his life and having to depend on Nami and brûlée smh which made luffy seem weak. It makes the fight dragged and not good it’s even worse because when people look back at luffy vs cracker they mention luffy and Nami vs cracker. I hate that imagine zoro vs cracker just like with pica, he would get tired having to cut pica stones and rocks but he would get straight to the point. Luffy did that exact same thing and fought cracker hand to hand but gear 4 time limit was up. Or atleast in the anime after luffy used King Kong gun vs cracker when his time limit was up, luffy would have been toast due to gear 4 running out. It’s ridiculous imo because we never expected that from a luffy that trained for 2 years time skip of course fighting Doflamingo and cracker is not easy but I felt like that gear 4 time limit is another pattern that oda likes to use. Luffy did it against Lucci his kid form after gear 3 which is ridiculous, because luffy is rubber man he can stretch all he wants it’s like gum why would he transform into a kid and he couldn’t stretch when he was a kid after I felt like comic relief for some reason. Brcause oda likes joke and because oda likes drawing luffy as a kid anddrawing luffy childlike. But somehow luffy could walk away and against Katakuri he can run after gear 4 ran out now that’s ridiculous or bs luffy didn’t use gear 4 in zou or on his way to wci so how was he able to move after the time limit after what occurred on dressrosa. Basically what I’m saying is luffy should’ve mastered gear 4th and advanced haki already and by the time he fought everyone post timeskip. I do like how they used seastone to get luffy stronger, we seen it with ace at impel down fighting the guards. But I felt like the whole advanced haki and gear 4 time limit it should’ve been mastered during the time skip training prior to him going to the new world. I mean he showed Rayleigh gear 4 and Rayleigh showed him haki and advanced haki even the gorgon sisters and sentomaru learned it. it’s still weird that Rayleigh knew about luffy gear 4 time limit and didn’t pressure luffy to fix it or master it seeing how luffy could die if his opponents didn’t spare him or if there wasn’t any plot armor or anybody around that can help him. I just hate it because think about it if luffy fought an admiral after timeskip and used gear 4 what would happen if it runs out and luffy is unable to beat the admiral he be would destroyed defeated and captured. Also by far since his introduction I always liked cracker as my favorite or one of favorite big mom sweet commander, I eventually liked Katakuri more than cracker but I still like cracker I just don’t like how a Yonko commander like cracker who had muscles and a athletic body was afraid of pain. It doesn’t make sense why hide in a biscuit body or his df body instead of fighting ppl hand to hand combat like a man. what made me like cracker was seeing him combat in his real form I disliked how he kept using those biscuits I felt like he could’ve used his power like the gingerbread man lol or pica or more creative. But the problem with those fight were luffy gear 4 time limit were never going to see tankman again idk why oda pulled that out of nowhere this fight should’ve been serious look at Doflamingo vs luffy nothing funny there’s no way luffy used or developed tankman during timeskip. When luffy ate crackers biscuit that was the biggest we seen luffy from eating food in the series, surely he wasn’t that big eating food during time skip. Luffy should’ve defeated cracker with snakeman then use a hybrid snakeman and bound man gear 4 form against katakuri. Because let’s be honest bound man is stronger than snakeman why did luffy want to be faster when katakuri was taking his boundman attacks nothing with speed smh. Those fights could’ve been better, i still like them, but just hate tankman and luffy needing Nami and brûlée and not to mention king Baum and big mom’s homies to help him. That was not what the 2 year timeskip was for and we should of seen more of that fight. No Yonko commander should be treated and defeated like a fodder or a funny type of way, this is the new world. All fights need to be serious, cracker should’ve been defeated like how you would imagine luffy someday defeating an admiral. Not using a technique like tankman that made no sense if luffy would of used king cobra and defeated cracker in that manner instead of tank man then that would of been great. Also fighting cracker improved his haki to set him up against katakuri. But I’m dissatisfied with what we got, especially seeing cracker fighting luffy hand to hand in the anime. Imagine snakeman vs cracker with no gear 4 time limit. Luffy attacking cracker with a lion bazooka and cracker using his sword to block and gets shocked at luffys power but manages to block and defend due to his haki. And Luffy keeps attacking him same for Doflamingo vs luffy. I always liked Doflamingo, I like villains or characters who can take and tank hits like Doflamingo and katakuri. Rob lucci was great also vergo introduced us to full body haki and his fight with sanji was nice. Seeing Vergo tank or take those hits getting us hyped for Doflamingo crew was great. But I felt like that tanking or at least hand to hand combat should have been something Installed in cracker to do instead of hiding in or behind a biscuit df creation testing luffy strength. But anyways sorry for the long typing I’m excited for this chapter but somethings in that flashback tainted and ruined it for me. The old hag interfering and ultimately costing oden to lose, and oden never getting the chance to fight kaido again. I also think it’s ridiculous that oden lost to kaido because of one hit with that club. We seen oden vs Roger, he surely wasn’t trying to kill oden but Rogers move should’ve been like a Mihawk slashing zoro. But oden was strong and took it like a G. But kaido who is arguably weaker than the Roger that attacked oden that Roger was admiral level or above possibly Yonko level. Meanwhile one hit from kaido and his club took oden out similar to luffy. A hit that kaido actually used on fodder on onigashima that doesn’t sit right with me. Oden reminded me of zoro. I was getting the impression after that club hit oden was going to pull a zoro taking luffy pain stance against kuma and still standing. I mean the man endured boiling oil for an hour, yet an attack from an admiral or above admiral level roger who was in his prime didn’t ko him. But instead he lost to kaido’s club attack it doesn’t make sense. Oden fought whitebeard and Roger ik oden didn’t defeat them but I’m saying I wanted a proper fight and a proper defeat. I wanted oden vs kaido like luffy vs lucci tanking hits then kaido properly defeats oden. I feel like the chapters in one piece have gotten shorter they use to be 18 or 20 pages now they’re like 14 or 15 pages smh. Which is weird the first few chapters introducing oden in his flashback detailed many things, but his fight against kaido nothing big aside from Oden giving kaido that scar. Also not to mention that scar should of looked like zoro scar but an x like zoro scar not a luffy scar luffy scar was due to magma/fire/heat which made sense because burnt scars are like. However burnt scars are unlike kaido scar which was due to a sword attack. But I would have loved to see oden cutting kaido’s fire breath attack like Kinemon cut that fire on punk hazard. Instead of dodging or running away from it surely Kinemon is oden’s underling. Sort of like Rayleigh and shanks you like at shanks and Rayleigh now no df just powerful and useful haki the same ability which I like because it’s the master and prodigy. Surely oden taught Kinemon how to cut fire and I know I brung this up last time but it annoys me how Kinemon didn’t cut kaido’s fire breath at odens castle. Like if Shinobu didn’t use her df powers at the last second they would have actually died. I get it kaido is strong Yonko level but stopping his attacks due to your swordmanship is impressive and a strong feat. Seeing as how in Kinemon introduction at punk hazard as a Samurai who can cut fire, oden being his master should’ve cut that kaido fire breath instead of running away or dodging it during that fight. It still annoys me once again that someone of odens caliber, imo Rayleigh’s rival in his prime could lose due to one hit by kaido club due to distraction by an old hag. Smh kaido wasn’t Yonko level he def wasn’t Roger level when Roger attacked oden and clashed or fought with whitebeard. But man it just mind boggling you know oden took Roger attack like a G. Roger obviously wasn’t trying to kill him but he could’ve defeated him or pull a zoro vs mihawk or mihawk vs Daz bones type of slash and defeat him but that attested atleast to oden strength durability. Even enduring the boiling oil for an hour but now that goes always due to that club attack. That move should take out fodder not admiral level opponents. If it would’ve injured oden and he kept fighting then ok give him a proper defeat. But the old hag interference and odens stupidly or not acknowledging that yasuie who was a daimyo back then, someone strong enough to atleast protect momo from fodder is ridiculous. Flashback was good up until oden came back to Wano. But I’m glad it’s done that flashback plus oden vs kaido is def going to mess fans head about power levels. But that old hag ruined it for me I liked oden cutting up kaido and I would of liked kaido properly defeating oden with multiple attacks not just one attack with that was due to distraction. Not to mention an attack that’s meant for getting rid of fodder in one swoop imo. But something concerning about one piece is the short chapters. During the break I read the entire enies lobby and water 7 arc chapters even ace vs Blackbeard, and there were 18 to 20 pages in those chapters. Why has it decreased? But hopefully we return to the present and get some action. I’m not a big fan of the anime I hate that aura stuff it was good with the Nidai Kitetsu scene with luffy and zoro. But later on it was outright annoying with the gambling scene. It’s weird and not one piece like this isn’t Naruto or dragon ball. And also I don’t Kinemon being able to use fire through his swords that’s ridiculous fr. I can understand if he can cut fire seeing as he’s a swordsman and a samurai and we know what slashes and cuts can do for example mihawk,law, and zoro. However this applies to luffy also how can he create and use red hawk underwater during fish man island. It’s ridiculous I mean a fire attack under water smh. This applies to king also what does his df have to due wth fire with Marco ok it wasn’t fire but rather Phoenix flames which is nice. King somehow or magically using fire and creating and incorporating fire on to himself in his df form cmon that’s suppose to be ace,Sabo,or akainu power. Smh this applies to oven also his df is too similar towards aces and akainu. But as far as the anime and this aura thing goes it might be because It’s Toei. However there’s suppose to be boundaries or a correct time to put this aura on things like it was great for Nidai Kitetsu. But constantly using it when someone is using haki is annoying. I liked when luffy used haki normally it against smoker and tashigi on punk hazard. Even on fish man island against hodi or even zoro used against hodi no aura needed. Zoro against pica they used an aura at the right time. But I feel like it shouldn’t be something big or dragon ball like it’s haki not ssj. Lately I don’t like the animation. In dressrosa anime was good up until birdcage. It was never the same again we seen improvements in wci but never again was it the same. It’s weird every time I see luffy he looks like a child I like how he was both in the anime and manga in enies lobby we seen luffy as person with a normal size. Just look at wci or dressrosa or any arc luffy is normally Nami height yet he looks shorter post time skip. Maybe it’s just me but the anime is bad but I like Wano so far. Zoro and his origins to be explained, Nidai Kitetsu, kaido and big mom and everything else. I’m looking forward to it. Once again sorry for the long writing, I had to get this off my chest excuse my grammar. If you didn’t read this comment or like it just ignore it. It’s just my thoughts, btw I like and love one piece. It’s just certain details in fights and abilities particularly luffy post timeskip that should’ve been mastered.
btw kin'emon was able to produce fire from his sword in punk hazard

btw kin'emon was able to produce fire from his sword in punk hazard
I know I mentioned that. But I said I didn’t like that. Realistically, How can a swordsman or samurai produce or use fire? It doesn’t make sense. That’s what I was talking about when I mentioned Kinemon, Luffy, and King being able to use fire. I love how Kinemon is able to cut fire, seeing how ryuma fought and slayed a dragon and seeing how oden fought kaido. I would like for it to be explained during Wano but seeing how Kinemon or oden never used it in Wano that won’t happen smh. I remember Zoro was interested in Kinemon doing it and wanting to do it but that died out or is not relevant. It would be great for zoro to be able to learn how to cut fire for his abilities and swordsmanship. Also for zoro vs king but the problem is how is king able to use fire and carry it on his back in his df form while he’s flying. Only ace, Sabo, or atleast Akainu should be able to do that since it’s their df power. You can’t magically produce fire. I like df and it makes sense having a fire df so keep it like that. Just my opinion, though everybody has different options. One prime example that don’t make sense that I mentioned was luffy using red hawk under water on fishman island. How does that make sense?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.