Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remember i said about queen vs sanji case . If you can see invisible people , you can make sneak attack too. Also , queen was confident about nothing happened whatever sanji did . Can we blame sanji ? Sanji was tooo spicy for queen . Also , once upon time , zoro said he can cut anything in the world (mr 1) . The last time i have seen zoro , he attacked king when he is at defendless mode . Clear ?
It is clear you are one giant hypocrite... but hey that's ok... I expect nothing less of a Sanji stan

Chapter 1045: Vegapunk

- the third member of CP0 communicates with the gorosei, he seems to have been allowed to use a power or a weapon

- Kaido vs Luffy, Luffy seems to run around and his legs do tricks like the cartoon characters.

- The turn of the fight makes Kaido laugh

- Zoro laughs in his sleep, Luffy's fruit has an effect on the whole island

- the third member of CP0 takes off his mask, it seems that it is Vegapunk and that he has assimilated the Smile of hito hito no mi model Nika

- the third member of CP0 communicates with the gorosei, he seems to have been allowed to use a power or a weapon

- Kaido vs Luffy, Luffy seems to run around and his legs do tricks like the cartoon characters.

- the third member of CP0 takes off his mask, it seems that it is Vegapunk and that he has assimilated the Smile of hito hito no mi model Nika
Nice fake

these fake 😭

Thanks to redon from alongpark forums
Little spoilers next in few hours
-we can see all the strawhats in colourspread while luffy is sitting at the top of a mountain
-chapter starts with kaidou going back into his hybrid form and attacks with "roaring thunder bagua"
-luffy is jumping here and there while doing kaidou's attack
-Sanji is running towards live floor, while we see Franky has taken Zoro on his back and runs towards chopper
-Yamato is shocked to hear luffy is joyboy
-we get back to rooftop where we can see very long black lightnings from luffy's body
-kaidou says "what fearsome power I was lucky to meet you...... Joyboy"
-we can see luffy and kaidou attacking each other in very horrific way but kaidou is veering more beating
-chapter ends with luffy breaking a horn of kaidou with a new move "warai - gun"
-no break next week

Thanks to redon from alongpark forums
Little spoilers next in few hours
-we can see all the strawhats in colourspread while luffy is sitting at the top of a mountain
-chapter starts with kaidou going back into his hybrid form and attacks with "roaring thunder bagua"
-luffy is jumping here and there while doing kaidou's attack
-Sanji is running towards live floor, while we see Franky has taken Zoro on his back and runs towards chopper
-Yamato is shocked to hear luffy is joyboy
-we get back to rooftop where we can see very long black lightnings from luffy's body
-kaidou says "what fearsome power I was lucky to meet you...... Joyboy"
-we can see luffy and kaidou attacking each other in very horrific way but kaidou is veering more beating
-chapter ends with luffy breaking a horn of kaidou with a new move "warai - gun"
-no break next week
Don‘t use Redons Name for fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.