Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nami , Zeus and Luffy will fight Big Mom in Elbaf.

Nami and Big Mom connected to each other by Motherly Mode.
Luffy and Big mom are connected to each other by Gluttony.

Napolean lost the Waterloo (water law) battle and was banished to Elba(F).

According to mythology - "Cronus eat her own children because there was a prophecy that his own child will kill him , Zeus born and he was hidden by his mother"

This all seems similar to what happened between Big mom , Zeus , Hera and Nami. Although in mythology Hera is sister and wife of Zeus. That's means Cronus is Big Mom.

This mythology seems similar to what happened to Lord Krishna. "After a heavenly voice prophesied that Devaki's eighth son would slay him, Kamsa imprisoned Devaki and her husband Vasudeva and killed all of their children; however, just before the birth of the seventh child of Devaki and Vasudeva, Lord Vishnu ordered the Goddess Mahamaya to transfer the child from the womb of Devaki to that of Rohini, another wife of Vasudeva. Soon, Rohini gave birth to Devaki's seventh son, named Balarama. The eighth son, Krishna, an avatar of the god Vishnu"

I am pretty sure Original dream of Luffy will be similar to Big Mom. Just like past of Big mom is similar to Nami.

Big Mom is Bad end of both Nami and Luffy.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Because there is nothing to like about dudes lmao, i guess its just instict.

Women are beautiful, 1 will carry my baby one day and she will be the best mother to my child.

You cant have a baby with a dude.
I dont want children they are just a leech on your wallet also annoying af

also whatever makes me go brrr it makes me go brrr

Nami , Zeus and Luffy will fight Big Mom in Elbaf.

Nami and Big Mom connected to each other by Motherly Mode.
Luffy and Big mom are connected to each other by Gluttony.

Napolean lost the Waterloo (water law) battle and was banished to Elba(F).

According to mythology - "Cronus eat her own children because there was a prophecy that his own child will kill him. When Zeus born and he was hidden by his mother"

This all seems similar to what happened between Big mom , Zeus , Hera and Nami. Although in mythology Hera is sister and wife of Zeus. That's means Cronus is Big Mom.

This mythology seems similar to what happened to Lord Krishna. "After a heavenly voice prophesied that Devaki's eighth son would slay him, Kamsa imprisoned Devaki and her husband Vasudeva and killed all of their children; however, just before the birth of the seventh child of Devaki and Vasudeva, Lord Vishnu ordered the Goddess Mahamaya to transfer the child from the womb of Devaki to that of Rohini, another wife of Vasudeva. Soon, Rohini gave birth to Devaki's seventh son, named Balarama. The eighth son, Krishna, an avatar of the god Vishnu"

I am pretty sure Original dream of Luffy will be similar to Big Mom. Just like past of Big mom is similar to Nami.

Big Mom is Bad end of both Nami and Luffy.
:finally:

Damn so Blackbeard, Akainu, Big Mom, Imu are all linked to Nami

it kinda contradicts what he believes if I'm correct that he's a Muslims...ofc if the intent behind is black superiority to others.. and not because interracial marriages are causing legit problems.. which atm i can't think of any
Honestly I am not the best representative for him I barely know his views. Plus I am the child of an interracial marriage lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.