Status
Not open for further replies.
Except enel didn’t travel lighting speed . He shoot lighting as his attack. It is like saying kizaru is speed light travel otherwise kizaru neg diff one piece verse.

Faster TS luffy got tag katakuri, uli, and cp0 who are not even lighting speed level.

Same Enel lost to luffy who has not use his gear. EB luffy > Sky island luffy
‘Bluneo is same as Enel. Gear 2 luffy neg diff Enel .
Enel has CoO only. But he don’t have future sight Faster people can beat Enel .
Enel status is weaker than any new world people . Let alone Doflimingo, katakuri, etc
Blueno Doriki is 800. Beating 4000 Doriki Rob Lucci gives you 300 million Bounty. Enel bounty would be 500 million. Enel > Blueno can't be more clear as is Kaido > Akainu.

Except you need haki to survive new world.
‘’Bluneo can survive new world by having haki.
‘’Enel is fighting pre-timeskip luffy with no gears. Bluneo an defeat Enel since he fight base luffy just fine . Rob lucci mid diff Enel at worst
Enel fight his worst enemy.
Also enel have haki which back then even only OoC.
Enel still got space to developed, but with his base df he still strong enough to survive in new world.

I think that's a massive waste of energy and I'm not sure why that makes sense. We already know awakening takes a lot out of the user. Gear 5 is literally killing Luffy. I'm not sure why Kaido would automatically use awakening to fight his opponents prior to 1026, especially Yamato.
Kaidos already proven his durability and stamina is way more then any of the people who we have seen so far but I am glad we got the spoilers it at least clarifies that shitty first couple of hints

Status
Not open for further replies.