Status
Not open for further replies.
Not before you translate that to english.
Whether it's true or false spoilers I think it's already an English text that was translated into French since you can see the English words "intruders" and "awakening".

Also, "bords" would be a mistranslation of "borders" that would easily happen with Google Translate while a French person would actually say "frontières".

But maybe it's from Quebec, who knows.

D

Deleted member 83

Though I do like Carnotaurus and Achrocanthasaurus a lot too.
I personally like gigantosaurus a lot too
don’t really like pliosaurs too much and ichthyosaurs are okay, not the coolest thing to me. Mososaurs would be it! Specifically prognathodon since I actually own a tooth of it!

Wbu?
Same! I freaking love mosasaurs, and it’s so cool that you have a tooth of it!!!!

btw it’s nice that we have some dinosaur lovers here, I remember I used to have some stupid prehistoric creatures discussion back on reddit, like people insisting Drake is a TRex but PageOne is stronger because Jurassic Park, and that “my favorite marine reptile is megalodon”

Whether it's true or false spoilers I think it's already an English text that was translated into French since you can see the English words "intruders" and "awakening".

Also, "bords" would be a mistranslation of "borders" that would easily happen with Google Translate while a French person would actually say "frontières".

But maybe it's from Quebec, who knows.
This was posted today in English, and usually the Canadian translations are way worse

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_titres_québécois_de_films

I'll leave this for the more geeky people here, very interesting from a translators' pov (hint, the French French titles are way better)

Status
Not open for further replies.