Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Luffy
Zoro
Yamato
Law
Marco
Etc.

Marco hyped kings race calling him god and was losing to king whom had not even shown his speed form yet.

Yamato did zero damage to kaido (same as Kidd) butt has advance coc so we have to put her above Kidd

Law because he was saving Kidds as against bigmom

Marco because he can regenerate
Hype doesnt equal shit without feats, cope you have nothing, you are nothing but a zoroboi in disguise and cant scale for shit

1. Luffy
2. Law
3. Kid
4. Yamato, she has a mythical zoan + adv coc so therefore she is stronger than zoro
5. Marco, his regen is insane and shown significantly stronger than other commanders
Post automatically merged:

you mean that scar was useless to luffy and never mentioned again
Why isn't Yamato over law and kidd then? Pretty sure neither of them kidd and law can actually Stand against Yonkou's Alone. let alone winnning.

And for marco. He's Over rated. Zoro can scar kaido means he put serious damage to Marco too. he can recover but he do feel the ffects of that attack.

Garp one punched marco and marco was wearing bandeges over his head which means even his regenration has limits.

and if you putting Marco above law and kidd because he was able to block queen and king at once. that's bulshit cuz there was no conclusion to it. and marco would have never won against the two. he doesn't have enough firepower to take out king. Even Zoro blocked both kaido and Bigmam attack for a while. and with all broken bones gave kaido a scar. Should I place zoro on top with that logic?

"But bombs hurr durr..."
"But there was wind from the left side, thats why she was hurt..."
"But the sun was in her eye, so she fall..."
"But she ate one less cookie 3 days before, she was hungry and thats why Kid took the w..."

I ordered extra copium for you lil boy.
The same people who insisted "but King didn't get a W he just pushed Big Mom to waterfall" now pushing the agenda of Kidd getting W.
Be consistent please.

Law is More or less like luffy.
He has OP devil fruit in the verse. Like luffy hito hito no mi.
Both fruits are ridicilous.
I won't compare which is better but it was obvious from the start Luffy and Law would do more to kaido and Bigmam. they were the ones who created the alliance in the first place.
Must be yami yami . How do luffy activate his df against blackbeard ?

Would you car for me to repost the bet you screen shotted? You bet was Kidd being the one to put her down. He didn't hence why you lost the bet. Seems like someones memory be hazy
Since you arent able to read properly:
(2) Pantheos vs. … You | Worstgen
Linlin will fall in the Chapter 1039 by the hands of Eustass Kid!
Kid DID the last hit. But she lost in chapter 1040, so i was wrong in one chapter, thats why i lost. You really should work on your reading comprehension before you want to troll me.

And to remember, i placed the bet before we even know we will switch to the fight of kid/law and linlin, or anyone could guess the fight will end soon.

Must be yami yami . How do luffy activate his df against blackbeard ?
I didn't said Yami yami no mi is counterpart to Lufffy fruit rather these falls in the top tier fruit of one piece verse.

Nika fruit , Ope Ope no mi , Azure Dragon Mythical fruit , Gura gura no mi , Goro goro no mi , Magu magu no mi , Yami yami no mi , Mythical model Phoenix.

Since you arent able to read properly:
(2) Pantheos vs. … You | Worstgen

Kid DID the last hit. But she lost in chapter 1040, so i was wrong in one chapter, thats why i lost. You really should work on your reading comprehension before you want to troll me.

And to remember, i placed the bet before we even know we will switch to the fight of kid/law and linlin, or anyone could guess the fight will end soon.
Ugh no you stated his last attack would be a victory as in his last attack would end her. It did not. Bombs and law did

Status
Not open for further replies.