Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative stop making sense because of a Bounty? :laughmoji:

:lulz:

yes. if you think what bounty rapresent and how they arte concived giving now Luffy a bounty less than 5 billions conutradicts 100% EVERYTHING said in the manga since chapter 1

to have a bounty you have to be

1) strong

2) known

3) influential

as i said above luffy defeated one on one the strongest pirates in the world up to the courrent strongest, has two former shichibukai as allies one directly as an underling, 3 out of 4 red glyphs, the only person on the entire verse able to read it, has the complet support of no less than 5 countries ( big ones ) the totality of the smaurais,fishman, and minks and amazons fighting for him in a war. at least one ancestral weapon with poseidon ( possibly 2 if zounisha is revealed to be one, possibly 3 if francky decidest to build uranus ) he has mastered all forms of advanced haki, he has the strongest ( or at least most feared ) devil fruit in existence. he has awakened it, first time in almost 1000 years. he is son of the worst and most dangerous criminal alive and has henceforth his complete support against the wg. has destroyed enies lobby, successfully infiltrated and break out of impel down thew same day, punched in the face a tenryoubito. there is not a single thing, not even pirate or human a single thing in the verse who does not know who hew is.

do i need to go on?

a bounty of 10 billions would be justified for courrent luffy the way i see it. ANYTHING less than 5 COMPLETELY breaks world building and narrative up to this point making the entirety of the manga void and null. you may not like it but this is the truth. if oda give less than 5 billions to luffy you wasted 25 years of your life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.