Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it good I saw it on asura scans??
I've read the prologue and the 1st chapter, the art looks promising, the story is simple tho but it's less corny than other dungeon themed manhwas. Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God is still much superior dungeon manhwa story-wise, but the art is similarly good.

Don't fall for "Return of Disaster-Class Hero" tho. The art is good since the studio is the same that made Solo Leveling...but it's a trap. It's just filled with Edgelord tryhard MC who face no challenge at all in his fights and plot...and side characters who worship that MC. Lolol

Tell that to ODA
Luffy won't beat Shanks bounty

than oda does not know the basics of how a story is written. this is literally the worst anticlimax in this manga history and potential killer othe whole thing. it is surely for me.

oda needs to understand what internal world building coherence is. i am not here to be blueballed by some retard who flat out ignores 25 years of world building just because " huh muh buggy jokes and muh viking obsession hur dur, luffy not gonna beat shanks hur dur.

if he is such an idiot to do this for real he is not an artist nor a storyteller of ANY relevance and to me he is on the same level of people making fan fictions about nami banging luffy or other absurd shit. the same. exactly same level.

he is dead to me if it's lower than kaido's

Status
Not open for further replies.