Status
Not open for further replies.
You still talk like Jozu was stronger than G4 Luffy ahahahahaha. Why you don't tell me how he could've win against Mingo if he couldn't escape Parasite? :usosmug:
because it is stronger. Gear4 Could Luffy take blood from Kuzan?

Wb's elite commanders are, in order: Marco, Jozu and Vista. Jozu a character in a higher league than Cracker and Jack.

Dof's parasite ability is already weakened in the new world. He would have caught Law in Dressrosa if it hadn't been like I said. Or are you going to tell me that Law is stronger than Jozu if it's Dressrosa times?
Mate, Jozu can't be 100% diamond 100% of the time. That's not his power. He's a limited paramecia, not a diamond logia.
The reason Jozu can't turn his whole body into a diamond is because his eyes turn to diamonds too. If it covers his whole body, he will go blind.

They got 4th just because they have 2 top players that's all. + If Partey wasn't injured and Lacazette wasn't shit we would have qualified
nah we arent blaming lacazette

viera outcoached him against palace - partey played that game a
against brighton he played xhaka at left back cause he found out that tavares brother he signed is shit
lost soton too cause he played lokonga instead of elneny.
all he needed to do was beat newcastle and he couldnt do that. so without partey he cant adapt his style of play to beat newcastle?
its people like you that enable this cunt to ruin the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.