-We see Ryokugyu's face and powers 🍀☘️🌿
- Robin is viewing and copying the ponegliphs 🧔🏻‍♀️🎲
- Hitetsu makes an appearance in the chapter 👺🔥
- King and Queen appear
- We see the rewards 📄📜
- Zoro's bounty surpassed Sanji's ⚔️🧑‍🍳
- Luffy's bounty is lower than Kaido and Big Mom's 📜↗️
- Kid and Law's bounty is more than 2 billion📜 ↗️

The OP subreddit has so many issues. They’ve even started sending ambassadors to r/PirateFolk to complain about the sub being toxic and insulting to Oda (bruh) when it’s literally like less than 1/300 of the size.
The nuts that run Reddit are just as fucking nuts as all the nuts they've banned from Reddit.

Reddit doesn't have Moderators. Reddit has "Curators". They don't moderate. They create narratives, and ban anyone who goes against them.

The Mods here aren't perfect (not everyone can be God Usopp) but, at least they're open about their biases, and don't act like they're gods just because they're running a fucking internet forum.

Reddit is a place where only the "privileged" can shitpost/post what they want. I prefer the degeneracy here at WorstGen over some sculpted shitty social experiment like Reddit. Fuck institutions like Reddit and Public Schools that treat Free Speech like it should be earned by farming karma through sucking up to authority.

(I totally haven't been banned from Reddit for insulting shitty Reddit mods, guys)

1. So if Mihawk became the protagonist he would find the OP in a month

2. Just putting words in a funny way, doesn't mean anything when WB was way past his primr and sick with him admiting he can't be a monster forever, Crocodile calling him a weakling and his right hand man agrees to that.
Anticipated =/= strongest

3. With elemental advantage, extreme diff.

Mihawk solos all the Yonko :zosleepy:

2. Not understanding what the original point of this was.

3. No elemental advantages, Aokiji isn't ice, he's chill. Cooling anything immediately, equal grounds

Mihawk solos all the Yonko :zosleepy:

2. Not understanding what the original point of this was.

3. No elemental advantages, Aokiji isn't ice, he's chill. Cooling anything immediately, equal grounds
2. Anticipated and dangerous =/= strength which was way out of his prime.

3. Ok then let's entertain that. Still took him an extreme diff for BB's lapdog

Base King low diffed Marco

King struck his first official blow in One Piece, thanks to the opportunity Queen created.

King nearly failed to hit the attack against Zoro dealing with Enma

In a 2v1 fight with the man of his level, King said, "He defeated Marco in Base form." I mean one of the funniest comments I've ever seen.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.