Status
Not open for further replies.
The act can end when we leave Wano. How do we leave this shit hole. Even a New Saga can’t get us to leave this place
I honestly don't know what else is left to do there, either. Maybe one chapter with some lore and off they go with a Coup De Burst. But since it was hinted that the arc still goes on for longer after the break... Hmmm... :luffywat:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho fact, this break might really help Oda not only with just getting rest but with getting a detox from Wano and what he done there. It might really help in getting a better writing in upcoming chapters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Tho fact, this break might really help Oda not only with just getting rest but with getting a detox from Wano and what he done there. It might really help in getting a better writing in upcoming chapters
also do research for blackbeard aka final villain because he is going to africa and blackbeard is Somalian

Most of that time he’s gonna be spending in America for live action

idk I think it’s only getting worse from here
:josad:

This is just one of the most boring chapters oat and it’s the one before a 1 month break

Compare this to 598 dfkm
Post automatically merged:

:odenugh:

People were complaining about Buggy becoming Emperor when it was the best thing to come out of the chapter

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

This is just one of the most boring chapters oat and it’s the one before a 1 month break

Compare this to 598 dfkm

People were complaining about Buggy becoming Emperor when it was the best thing to come out of the chapter
No in Africa??? Also YES Buggy is the best thing what will gonna happen in the upcoming chapter. Also fact that we might see Greenbull finally

Compare this to 598 dfkm

I think it is a very good chapter.
A decade of agenda wasn't for nothing :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.