Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
That looks funny. :saden:

And cursed. :believe:

Both. :stop:
Post automatically merged:

Greenbull beat King and Queen together?! Phew now that is finally a meaningful feat for an admiral. So he is stronger than Marco, King, Queen, Jack, Jozu, Vista, Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker.

Nathan is that you?

Your avatar.. :lulz:
I am obsessed with the tamagotchi straw hats 🥺

I guess, the most important stuff of the chapter is out there now. Even though it feels quite underwhelming - as usual in the past months. I thinks it's time for me, too, to head out now and start into the break. In case I don't come back from it, because I decided to drop the story for good, I just wanna say: I really enjoyed discussing the story with you and waiting for the chapters with you each week in a painfully slow process. It was a lot of fun. Thank you for the good time!

Take care everyone and enjoy the the break!
See you, someday, somewhere!

Wait for the images at least:josad:
:josad:

The dialogue fucking sucks though

Why have we not gotten things we were promised we could get, like when is Marco speaking to Luffy.

Why do I need to see more panels of the Scabbards celebrating then the Straw Hats. I didn’t even see Brook or Chopper

Why do we have to wait another fucking month on this Yamato question. It’s getting a joke now

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Wait for the images at least:josad:
That's what I am waiting for

:josad:

The dialogue fucking sucks though

Why have we not gotten things we were promised we could get, like when is Marco speaking to Luffy.

Why do I need to see more panels of the Scabbards celebrating then the Straw Hats. I didn’t even see Brook or Chopper

Why do we have to wait another fucking month on this Yamato question. It’s getting a joke now
One panel of Nami :shame:
4 years and still hasn't ended

Status
Not open for further replies.