Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
so therefore you cant debunk with that shit, so smart
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, someone hasn’t read the official translation yet.

Unless you think King and Queen are retarded enough to attack Ryokugyu while wearing cuffs
viz has the worst translations
:usoprice:
also offscreen anyway (also against injured people) (also yes king and queen are dumb to attack with seastone cuffs)

so therefore you cant debunk with that shit, so smart
What do you want to debunk?
They're literally fighting 1v1 in uninhabited island and we can see the effect of their battle to the whole island.

Even if Akainu sneaks Aokiji or vice versa in the mid of battle, it's still fair, they're fighting to be a Victor. If one get hit by the sneak attack, it's his fault for letting his guard down.

no need to debunk shit.
Post automatically merged:

Nice one

D

Deleted member 83

Age of Calamity destroyed me. I was so disappointed. Zelda botw is my fav game of all time and I thought: "We’re finally gonna see the actual events and history. We only saw some memories in Botw. More character backstories and information/lore"

I got an alternative story and some time travel = I died
THANK YOU
I bought it thinking we’ll get more details on 100 years ago and perhaps even earlier and it’ll be a cool tragic game, turns out to be a fucking false advertisement(the time traveled characters killed me, so cringy)

Same goes for three hopes, cover and trailers made a certain character look important for the plot but they’re really a nobody that has little impact on general story
Man fuck this company and their constant lies

THANK YOU
I bought it thinking we’ll get more details on 100 years ago and perhaps even earlier and it’ll be a cool tragic game, turns out to be a fucking false advertisement(the time traveled characters killed me, so cringy)

Same goes for three hopes, cover and trailers made a certain character look important for the plot but they’re really a nobody that has little impact on general story
Man fuck this company and their constant lies
I never planned to buy three hopes
I guess I made the right choice
I still can’t get over the disappointment I felt when I played Zelda AoC

Status
Not open for further replies.