Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the founder of flat earth society:
"Rowbotham further held that the Sun and Moon were 3,000 miles (4,800 km) above Earth and that the "cosmos" was 3,100 miles (5,000 km) above the Earth."

@Sentinel @TheAncientCenturion he had good reason to believe so though:
"He also published a leaflet titled The Inconsistency of Modern Astronomy and its Opposition to the Scriptures, which argued that the "Bible, alongside our senses, supported the idea that the earth was flat and immovable and this essential truth should not be set aside for a system based solely on human conjecture"
thanks for randomly quoting this in the waiting room:kobeha:

:josad: Found out my cousin is marrying a woman today so I can't make my LGBT thread now. Now I have skin in the game.

:kobeha:

I know one of our original weirdos (not the groomer or stalker) thought the world was flat. Can't remember their UN though. Maybe a thread will be good...
Make a woman’s rights thread.

I will have a lot of fun reading the godawful takes in that and we’ll get to see who’s down bad.

Kaido’s original hybrid form was so much cooler wtf

YES:steef:
:josad: Found out my cousin is marrying a woman today so I can't make my LGBT thread now. Now I have skin in the game.

:kobeha:

I know one of our original weirdos (not the groomer or stalker) thought the world was flat. Can't remember their UN though. Maybe a thread will be good...
LAC
Light already made a thread and the original thread was made by @ veljko
Make a woman’s rights thread.

I will have a lot of fun reading the godawful takes in that and we’ll get to see who’s down bad.
-Lero
-Lavager
u name them

Status
Not open for further replies.