Status
Not open for further replies.
People have gone completely mad, earning millions for shit people can get for free, meanwhile me doing labor work in the middle of the fucking heat for a minimal wage

It's funny how she says "It's not about the money" when she could literally retire with her $27 million.

She could at least do like Pewdiepie and give parts of what she gains to charity.
I mean, he literally gives money to charity every months, and in 2020 alone these donations culminated up to $1.5 million.

People have gone completely mad, earning millions for shit people can get for free, meanwhile me doing labor work in the middle of the fucking heat for a minimal wage

Call out the simps who pay her so much money for every shit. We reach a point and I can't believe what im saying, men these days became really weak/messed up(and I don't mean it like they should be assholes, but even a little pride/selfrespect could done it). She is a scam and she use the depressive people(who are alone/ have real life issues)to gain money. If these simps had pride(half bit) they wouldn't fall for her scam shit.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Call out the simps who pay her so much money for every shit. We reach a point and I can't believe what im saying, men these days became really weak/messed up(and I don't mean it like they should be assholes, but even a little pride/selfrespect could done it). She is a scam and she use the depressive people(who are alone/ have real life issues)to gain money. If these simps had pride(half bit) they wouldn't fall for her scam shit.
i didnt even know who she is and this is just embarassing for humanity. :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.