Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

i'm glad i bought an RTX before their prices exploded
I won't lie but Rtx really doesn't make a difference to me. I barely give attention to environment details when i'm busy racking up combo streaks.
I'm still rocking a gtx 1080 ti.
and it's more than enough for games according to me.
I mean who literally rack their display at 1440 or 4k to play games.
And 40-60 fps is more than enoough.

You haven’t read the manga so you don’t know the context
It’s part of his character development
Sorry if One Piece has characters with 0 character development
One Piece has stupid and random PU and they talk about "funny" fights + villains like Queen act stupid and harm their own allies

EZ is in multiple points better than post ts OP
I have a few points to make :

1- You aren't helping your point at all by saying that this guy's "character development" is literally two sentences.

2- If you think a character needs what you call "character development" to be good then you don't know much about writing stories.

3- The fact that you completely confuse "character growth" and "character development" comes to reinforce my 2nd point.

4- If you think One Piece characters have :
"0 character development" you shouldn't be here, you should be reading the manga because clearly you haven't.

5- Queen turning his own men into monsters because they're more useful this way is rather logical when you're in his position.

6- I don't see how goofy antagonists are bad. At least they don't try to be edgy.

If you hadn't based your whole argument around a concept you clearly know nothing about (character growth, which you miscall as "character development") I wouldn't even have thought about replying to you, but here you're just being dishonest about your own knowledge and aptitude to judge a story.

I think it's fine, though a big scratch is that you have to chase it across the room to get half a hit in
If you were able to ride torrent (which they could probably do in the future) it'd be a much more fun fight
With you on the visuals and OST though
Yeah, running to him was annoying as fuck. I literally said to myself while fighting it: "What is this? A marathon?" Lmaooo. Still a pretty good fight tho if we put that aside

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
i fought a boss in elden ring that was a literal giant rat thing who lived in a filthy cave in the middle of nowhere lmfao
that reminds me how DS2 has two fucking disgusting rat bosses for no reason:josad:

one is a slightly bigger normal rat, the other is rat sif

I dont understand people that hated the elden beast fight. The visuals were insane and so was the OST
If you're a melee user you might literally have to chase it for 30-45 seconds, get a single hit in, get bad RNG where it dips, and then have to chase it for another 30-45 seconds.

It's super dissapointing because the two bosses right before it (Radagon and Godfrey) are arguably the most compelling non-optional bosses gameplay wise.

If you're a melee user you might literally have to chase it for 30-45 seconds, get a single hit in, get bad RNG where it dips, and then have to chase it for another 30-45 seconds.

It's super dissapointing because the two bosses right before it (Radagon and Godfrey) are arguably the most compelling non-optional bosses gameplay wise.
Get gud, newb

Status
Not open for further replies.