Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for the actual spoilers
Na I'm out
Bringing an Admiral just to speedrun his intro in 2 chapters, make him a total retard racist and give him the cringiest dialogue in the series onlumy so he can promote his filler movie and dickride his self-insert already means I give up on Oda

His interview where he states he doesn't care about the final saga being serious or people liking his ideas also prove my point

Thankfully Togashi is back for some actual gold fiction where the MC and his relatives aren't monopolizing the wank and attention :cheers:

Na I'm out
Bringing an Admiral just to speedrun his intro in 2 chapters, make him a total retard racist and give him the cringiest dialogue in the series onlumy so he can promote his filler movie and dickride his self-insert already means I give up on Oda

His interview where he states he doesn't care about the final saga being serious or people liking his ideas also prove my point

Thankfully Togashi is back for some actual gold fiction where the MC and his relatives aren't monopolizing the wank and attention :cheers:
Imagine the Phantom Troupe being hypetools for the Zodiacs:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.