Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I may not have a monocle or stache but I do have sweet sunglasses. Rate my elegance.
Star shaped frames are unfortunately not directly indicative of high class, however your tag insinuates a luxurious escapade in a flower garden with a drink, so overall it’s a 6/1-

Also I cook a mean spaghetti
:kata:
nvm 10/10

@ShishioIsBack @m0nst3Rx @Boiroy @Money D Malio GET SHIT ON YOU SWORD GAWKING CUCKS LMFAOOOOO

YOUR LIL ZORO BITCH LEFT A LIL PAPERCUT AND KAIDO SHRUGGED THAT SHIT OFF JUST LIKE I SAID HE DID :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:THE ATTACK DID VIRTUALLY NO DAMAGE U CLOWN FUCKS TAKE THIS L LIKE UR GREEN BITCH AND LEARN HOW TO READ ANIME AND MANGA SHITTED ON UR TRASH HEADCANONS LMFAOOOO
IFRIT>>>>>>>>Ashura (w/Oden’s haki) in terms of AP
Kaido didnt even kneel. "Oh, you use CoC too? Ok, this is a great accomplishment for a fodder like you. *Raime Hakke*" game over. Lolo fodder killing Waido the GOAT. Prime lolo wouldn't kill King forget Waido.

Kaido didnt even kneel. "Oh, you use CoC too? Ok, this is a great accomplishment for a fodder like you. *Raime Hakke*" game over. Lolo fodder killing Waido the GOAT. Prime lolo wouldn't kill King forget Waido.
LMFAOOOO deadass
I wonder if the anime will forget to include the negligible papercut even oda forgets to draw himself

Kaido actually screamed more from being slammed by kid and cut from the inside by killer 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.