Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So many motherfuckers here hate Mihawk, jesus

Everybody knows he escaped, joined Buggy and his name turned Buggy into a Yonkou

easy
Maybe if Oda made Mihawk actually do something impressive, people wouldn't hate on him so much.
Meanwhile his "rival" put an end to Marineford War and displayed the biggest CoC in the series by fucking miles.
Mihawk's entire hype comes from "gossips". :kayneshrug:

Maybe if Oda made Mihawk actually do something impressive, people wouldn't hate on him so much.
Meanwhile his "rival" put an end to Marineford War and displayed the biggest CoC in the series by fucking miles.
Mihawk's entire hype comes from "gossips". :kayneshrug:
What do you want him to do?

his role in the series is to be Zoro's final goal

not a useless dude that shows up to make a promo for a movie and leave

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Honestly, I don't even think Mihawk himself is the problem.
The problem is how Shanks get more and more hyped, which completely eclipses Mihawk's performance.
Doesn't help him being stalled by Vista for a while in the same arc Akainu passes a wall of WB's commanders with ease, Vista included.
I hate how "early" Marineford happened, because Oda didn't establish a "ceiling" at the time for the power progression of the story. And, because Mihawk lacks feats post-TS, his achievements get "less impressive" as the power creep kicks in.

The drumz gif could probably be to show that warlords were arguing over who should be their leader after all surviving from marines and then they just decided to make buggy the leader
Yer in the end it was Wuggy vs Fraudhawk and Wuggy awakened his fruit negging Fraudhawk since he could do nothing to an awakened Bara bara. That is how Buggy became a Yonkou by having the sichibukai by his side. :finally::finally:

That’s kind of the point though

Even if you take this away and say it’s promotion he still ended the war and got a hype moment where he clashed with WB

I don’t know where the Mihawk hate comes from but I definitely know where the Shanks wank comes from

:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.