Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

I do not hate or even dislike Belladona:

But I am gravely concerned that she obviously has face cancer, and as the doctor of Amazon Lily she is the one responsible for knowing that. Her cheekbone looks like it's about to give birth to a space alien. Her attire and demeanor gives me the impression of someone who has smoked so much pot she is no longer able to distinguish a sick baby from a tasty snack.

But I am gravely concerned that she obviously has face cancer, and as the doctor of Amazon Lily she is the one responsible for knowing that. Her cheekbone looks like it's about to give birth to a space alien. Her attire and demeanor gives me the impression of someone who has smoked so much pot she is no longer able to distinguish a sick baby from a tasty snack.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
A lot of people. Here and in Reddit.

Mihawk existence is only for Zoro end game fight.
Yes, and that is the best thing for Mihawk.

Mihawk not being relevant is not the best thing to happen to him

He exists to be Zoro’s last fight and that’s it

The only way Oda could spice things up is by making him actual opposition (a real threat) but that’s almost impossible now that the Warlord system is gone

He will either do nothing then fight Zoro and lose or do nothing then fight Shiryu and lose

Shanks fans are praying he doesn’t meet the same fate

:risitameh:
Once Luffy becomes Pirate King, Zoro is free. In this journey, Zoro will have taken on the right-hand men of many pirates and will possbly have taken on an Admiral.

A final war happens but since Mihawk doesn’t care ( and doesn’t have to do anything since he is not a shichibukai anymore), he sits it out.

After this, a battle-hardened Zoro finally comes to beat his sensei. And Zoro gives Mihawk the fight of his life. Finally Mihawk loses and is satisfied with his student surpassing him, finally he retires from swordsmanship (and takes up farming).

I will be satisfied with that. I don't need anything more at the expense of being Luffy's bitch along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.