Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...

Music is all over the place
The animation is a bunch of weird ass movements that you can't understand what's happening
The flipping rainbow lights all over the place
Unnecessary space shit, and sakura petals, glows, lightning, whatever
Wait, even space SHIT??

I’m an OP anime hater but I always knew when it comes to fan favorite scenes from the manga they will present some crazy ass sequence
However wtf is this shit, 1010 is one of the most popular chapters of Wano, and they fucked up both hype scene from the chapter, I want to know what the team is smoking lmao
So you goin act surprised and brand new when you expect it? Lol

R

rubblerust

That kick and punch was so dynamic in the manga. You can feel the movement. They didn't animate the kick at all, and broke the sequence up by inserting scenes of Luffy flying and Kaido making weird faces in between. The punch you couldn't even see because of the yellow crap. And they had the audacity to put the instrumental "we are" soundtrack over it.

What are you crying about? The animation was always crap like that. You only realized that now?

They probably outsourced this episode to some 3rd world shithole and some rookie director directed it while also having the instructions to make the episode longer than the chapter (they didn't have writers for filler, so they just prolong the moments) and add massive amount of auras for Zoro fans.
:sanjimeh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's the fact that it's not animated that did it for me
Usually, I can roll with the light show stuff, but the punches definitely lack impact.
1010 was one of my favorites cause of how strong they made the punches look
:josad:

But in this episode they just did a crossfade on screen like a screensaver
Would've been just fine if it had the impact like the scene below, even with the light show stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.