Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Law goes to Elbaf, Luffy claiming Sphinx Island under his protection, few chapters there then to Elbaf, where he meets with Law again.

After that Lodestar and meet Kid, where he drops info about Fullalead/BBP

Like it still makes you feel good in a way but not for the right reasons or so?
It's called hype. Look at Stampede for instance. That film was mediocre at best but the hype moments just covers it all.

Oda even made Uta "canon" for this reason and having her get her own dedicated pages for 3 chapters at least (I heard it was for 3 chapters recently) and trying to justify her existence even though he doesn't want to make her Shanks real daughter and yet she still has similar hair to him to fucking bait us harder.

In Red, she is found as a baby in a chest just like Shanks was found in a chest as a baby at Gods Valley by Roger and Rayleigh, as that 4 Billion book/leaflet that comes with Film Red or whatever says.
He had to do that to hype the film lol. Red is a big bait for Shanks fans. While the movie is marketed as if Shanks is a major player, he only has 10 minutes of screentime.

Big Mom and Kaido are also getting the Xebec treatment of being killed off and "forgotten" by the world. How 2 Yonkos dying and disappearing is not a MASSIVE deal is BEYOND me! We saw the utter chaos of Whitebeards death and the long lasting ramifications it had! But Kaido and BM? LMAO!
True. Oda should've at least showed the world's reaction. But about deaths, Kaidou going that way makes sense for his character as he didn't get that glorified death he always craved. But it was essential to transfer this message to the world as how Kaidou went out in a pathetic way. But BM is a different story. My inner cope still believes Oda is doing this just so they will both return with Pluton as Pluton remains undiscovered by the strawhats.

It took straw hats a week or so to travel from Totland to Wano, imagine going to the red line and back.

Kid will probably be lucky this time, especially if BB goes after the ancient weapons guaranteed he will fight Shanks, fuck the fullalead, it served the purpose for him.
Ah yes, the Ace moment

aka arriving to Yonko island when hes away
so lucky :risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.