Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Who is Ado?
Post automatically merged:

I wish
Uta's VA for the music. Seems like a nice young woman. Seems like Oda enjoyed working with her.

LOL AdmiralKinyagi's channel would get banned at lightspeed
"Top 5 Best Incest Ships in One Piece"
"Yonkou being stronger than Admirals is subversive affirmation."
"1,000 likes, and I'll flash my dick live on stream."

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Why can't I post a picture? Or there's a certain requirement as a new member?
You might need a certain amount of messages but I can't remember. Do you see an image icon next to the smiley face when you go to post a message here? Some websites like linking from Wikis are almost impossible to link images from successively on here too.

You also can't upload images directly to send except in PMs to other users.

So let me get this straight:

Youtubers get mad because reddit and twitter have early spoilers for chapters and talk about it, okay, that makes sense.

But then they jump to somehow thinking it's okay to do it in their videos titles and thumbnails, just because a small fraction of the fanbase does it? i call bullshit.

What about all the Youtube fans who don't engage with twitter, reddit and worstgen? there are a bunch of them! they are most likely the superior number in fact, since Youtube is a way bigger platform. Anime onlies included.

Their only goal is to make money, and click baity titles and thumbnails gets more views, so i think they are just using this really shit argument to justify their greed focused actions.

Listen, be greedy, it's your job and you're making money out of it, there's nothing wrong with that.

The only problem is when you try to justify it, or even try to make it morally correct, with these really bad arguments.

Just own it.

G

Gorosei Informer

So film Red is giving the manga a huge backlog boost

Shanks > kaido & big meme 🤣
All part of the plan. Thats why its such a fanservice wank fest for one of the most oldest known, important, iconic etc characters too.

Oda himself said, "new people can start reading from now especially/ideally" or so. Given how frantic and weirdly written the last few chapters have been since the break, it explains a lot.

Uta's VA. Seems like a nice young woman. Seems like Oda enjoyed working with her.

LOL AdmiralKinyagi's channel would get banned at lightspeed
"Top 5 Best Incest Ships in One Piece"
"Yonkou being stronger than Admirals is subversive affirmation."
"1,000 likes, and I'll flash my dick live on stream."
Nice future sight.

Are you tired of being lonely and living off the government tit? Well you need to become a MONDO MAN™ right now! Is your life running out of juice? Are you tired of surfing the web as your government mandated supply of COPIUM™ runs out? Well, you need to log off and stop being a beta worstgentard and become an ALPHA™ MONDO MAN™ NOW! CALL OUR GAY FUCKING HOTLINE U TARD, FUCK YOU!

this is not a paid MDE promotion or MONDO™ avtertisement, any involvement with MONDO™ is unauthorized.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
The more i see from other youtubers, the more i respect Tekking, for real

he is just there in his room enjoying the series and talking about everything he likes about it

dude isn't invested in Agenda Piece, he isn't part of the dramas, as soon as people asked him to, he stopped doing spoilery titles and thumbnails

he doesn't go on an Ego Trip thinking he is better than the rest of the fanbase because he is a youtuber

he is just a funny, cringey and wholesome dude in his corner of the fandom, and that's great
I can't remember Tekking starting any drama. Ever. No agendas, no arguments with fans, nothing.

Funny skits, Barry the Brick is awesome, and he's totally willing to make fun of himself and admit an L (I love it when shit falls over while he's recording).

I love B.D.A Law a lot too, but Tekking got me back into the series. The D&D series (there are two) that Tekking does with UK rapper Rustage are really fun, too. One is One Piece themed, and Tekking's character has the Roulette Fruit, where he spins a wheel and gets a random Fruit ability. Happy to see Tekking love here.

i had this question for more than a decade. there are probably a dozen people who knows what the One Piece is exactly in case something happens to Oda. How is it possible that not a single thing have been spoiled even as a hint for so many years?

Status
Not open for further replies.