Status
Not open for further replies.
Worry not, I know how it works.

My country's being sold out by leftists ever since 1600s. Beautiful history, awful leaders.

Can you imagine at one point we had Moscow in check but our leaders were so corrupt they turned army back, split it apart between Magnats and call it a day?

Haha.

Life.
Leftists existed in the 17 th century:choppawhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nukes are involved.Russia and America getting into a war means nuclear holocaust.
Russia won't use nukes. Those 2 generals who have nuclear codes wouldn't give them even if Putin threatened few generations of their family in advance.

But everyone else is too stupid to understand it and finally make a collaboration move on Russia.

That led us to the point where we are now. Russia can oppose entire europe without nukes man...

R

rubblerust

Worry not, I know how it works.

My country's being sold out by leftists ever since 1600s. Beautiful history, awful leaders.

Can you imagine at one point we had Moscow in check but our leaders were so corrupt they turned army back, split it apart between Magnats and call it a day?

Haha.

Life.

Russia won't use nukes. Those 2 generals who have nuclear codes wouldn't give them even if Putin threatened few generations of their family in advance.

But everyone else is too stupid to understand it and finally make a collaboration move on Russia.

That led us to the point where we are now. Russia can oppose entire europe without nukes man...
Nato has the advantage of man power.Just saying.Russian are 100million+ i think.Not many of them around.

I understand the Talk no Jutsu and Sakura memes now. Naruto and Sasuke got cool power-ups, Sakura climbed up a tree. My hope is that she'll get true moments where she shines as that could lead me to really liking her character. I'm always a fan of characters who are looked down at but still get their moments after all.
:cheers:

Sakura-Carrot is practically the same scenario. Both are BY FAR, the most hated characters among the entire cast of their respective shows, and for the same reasons. You are gonna love Sakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.