Status
Not open for further replies.
???

You are retarded or something. I'm not giving anyone directions, Oda should respect his readers more, he clearly doesn't do.

One Piece is only relevant in Japan if you didn't notice.

OP will never reach the clout of Bleach, naruto or Dragon Ball overseas.

500 millions copies sold. 80% Japan only.

XD.
Oda doesn’t owe you anything 😂😂

The only person to blame for how you feel about one piece is you. Millions enjoy it endlessly.

If you have such amazing ideas go draw your own. Because that’s the only way your gonna fulfill your expectations .

I mean honestly, you get on the internet and bitch into the void about a comic. And once someone has an opposing opinion they’re less intelligent than you? GTFO 😂✌️

The only person to blame for how you feel about one piece is you. Millions enjoy it endlessly.

If you have such amazing ideas go draw your own. Because that’s the only way your gonna fulfill your expirations.

I mean honestly, you get on the internet and bitch into the void about a comic. And once someone has an opposing opinion they’re less intelligent than you? GTFO 😂✌️
Probably some naruto fan

1 - he can leave himself + scabbards and reach out
2 - very naive idiot making deals with Orochi and Kaido
This is not a fairy tail where everyone keeps promises like a good person
1-He cant leave by himself, he tried for most of his life to leave by himself and never succeeded, sailing the one thing Oden is terrible at
2-Yes it was naive, thats the point, he wanted to protect everyone and Kaido calls him out on that

men have their agenda and blame the author if they are not fulfilled. i think it’s too difficult to just enjoy a work that is destined to teens without reading too much into it.
powerscaling, trolling etc. are ok but bitching on a work without any objectivity makes me angry

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

If you have such amazing ideas go draw your own. Because that’s the only way your gonna fulfill your expirations.

You are fucking retarded. This is a forum to talk about it and you think you will gather some likes by telling people to stop reading it if they don't like it?

What a clown.

Chapitre 1057 : Nouvelle étape
- César est maintenant vu en train d'aider les frères et sœurs germa (le four est éteint)
- Nous voyons des navires du gouvernement mondial à côté d'onigashima
- Stussy, Kaku, Lucci et Guernica sont vus en train de ramasser les corps de Jack, Tobiroppos, Maha et Mr Go
- Ensuite, nous passons à yamato, kinemon et momo faisant la course vers tokage, yamato leur dit qu'elle aura son temps plus tard
- Ils disent au revoir aux chapeaux de paille avec yamato en disant "Je rejoindrai une fois le moment venu"

it's real

open please 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Chapitre 1057 : Nouvelle étape
- César est maintenant vu en train d'aider les frères et sœurs germa (le four est éteint)
- Nous voyons des navires du gouvernement mondial à côté d'onigashima
- Stussy, Kaku, Lucci et Guernica sont vus en train de ramasser les corps de Jack, Tobiroppos, Maha et Mr Go
- Ensuite, nous passons à yamato, kinemon et momo faisant la course vers tokage, yamato leur dit qu'elle aura son temps plus tard
- Ils disent au revoir aux chapeaux de paille avec yamato en disant "Je rejoindrai une fois le moment venu"

it's real

open please 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Legit open thread

Status
Not open for further replies.