Status
Not open for further replies.
Realiatically zoros bounty is going to be anywhere between 1.5 to 1.8 billlion. It wont be 2 billion like mamy of us hoped so it still falls under zoros bounty being less than we wanted.

Sanji seems like he wont hit a billion however he should be in the high millions so 900 to 990 million sounds good

Plot twist, Smoker is going to get smoked by the almighty Buggy-sama as he makes Tashigi his side piece, Buggy will also learn the location of the one piece and afterwards he solos the Straw Hats and the The 3 Admirals and Becomes king of the world
Honestly i think it woule make so much sense if smoker and tashigi are the ones leading the fight agaiant weevil

And coby and helmeppo lead the charge agaisnt boa

Oda's editors will see this and tell him to do the opposite.
Here's something more entertaining.
Oda's writting is unfair to readers,it punishes carefull reading and theory crafting.he stated numerous times if people predict his story he will change it.I don't think this is fair to readers.All that time reading,creating hypothesis and connecting the dots to make a decent theory for him to shit on it all.This is unfair.

Hope it's something related to the world and not bounty war...
I might be overthinking it, but "fans of a certain fandom" is a weird way to word it if it only refers to one character. Otherwise it would say, "fans of a certain character." So maybe the bad news is for a certain group, like a specific crew or the Admirals

Plot twist, Smoker is going to get smoked by the almighty Buggy-sama as he makes Tashigi his side piece, Buggy will also learn the location of the one piece and afterwards he solos the Straw Hats and the The 3 Admirals and Becomes king of the world
What if Dragon becomes the King of the world and Luffy has to fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.