Status
Not open for further replies.
Realiatically zoros bounty is going to be anywhere between 1.5 to 1.8 billlion. It wont be 2 billion like mamy of us hoped so it still falls undee zoros bounty beint less than we wanted.

Sanji seems like he wont hit a billion however he should be in the high millions so 900 to 990 million sounds good
i dont see zoro hitting 1.5 bil if DruMzTV is alluding to it

both defeated commanders with similar bounties

Remember Zoro defeated Daz who had 75 mil belli bounty but zoro got a bounty of 60 instead knowing that he whooped folks in whiskey peaks as well

so Wg gives bounties relatively lower than the opponent defeated or/with deed done

just like how luffy got 30mil for defeating Buggy, Krieg and Arlong who combined had a bounty of 52 mil

that in mind + this whole stuff jinbe said about 300 mill being the threshold for harder or rare bounty gains

It will be a miracle if Zoro its 1.5 bil and sanji 1.3 bil like predicted

I want to know what BlackBeard was up to.He probably did some crazy shit too.For chapter 1058 i want this:
*bounty reveals.
*more info about Sabo.
*Blackbeard latest actions.
*Full cross guild members and bounties.
*Weevil and Boa hancock status and whereabouts.
*Straw Hats arrive at the shores of the next island.

Last edited:
Mihawk/Shanks/Admirals in the chapter or just fucking numbers on paper for fake hyping the SH
Think it's numbers chapters

Hope it'll be a world centered chapter even if the preview says: "The world is in turmoil, and Luffy and his friends are on the road to...?"

I mean after the last chapter i dont think to be ready to see elbaf arc robbed just like yamato robbed us :josad:

Remember Zoro defeated Daz who had 75 mil belli bounty but zoro got a bounty of 60 instead knowing that he whooped folks in whiskey peaks as well

so Wg gives bounties relatively lower than the opponent defeated or/with deed done

just like how luffy got 30mil for defeating Buggy, Krieg and Arlong who combined had a bounty of 52 mil

that in mind + this whole stuff jinbe said about 300 mill being the threshold for harder or rare bounty gains

Zoro and Sanji will get over 1 billion berry bounties.Luffy just became a Yonko.
Post automatically merged:

The state of France. :hope:

Jesus.That is grim.I hope things improve soon.

Not using that comparison. Using the luffy and zoro bounty comparison. Zoros bounty has always surpassed luffya previous one. Luffys previous bounty was 1.5billion. Realiatcally based on that premise i dont see it being lower than that

Zoro and Sanji will get over 1 billion berry bounties.Luffy just became a Yonko.

Jesus.That is grim.I hope things improve soon.
Oh yea i forgot that they get Captain buff too ..thats 50 mil increase

but still Katakuri has 1 bill while Smoothie had 900

sanji should be 950mil to 1.15 and zoro to 1.35

:blush:
Smoker is captured by Cross Guild.
The next route of the Straw Hat Pirates is Elbaf.
The Heart Pirates are heading to Hachinosu.
The Kuja Pirates are defeated by the Navy. (Momonga was also there)
legit or fake.Man,i hate the trolling on here.

Oh yea i forgot that they get Captain buff too ..thats 50 mil increase

but still Katakuri has 1 bill while Smoothie had 900

sanji should be 950mil to 1.15 and zoro to 1.35
i think Zoro will get 1.3 billion and Sanji will get 1.2 billion.

Status
Not open for further replies.