Status
Not open for further replies.
legit or fake.Man,i hate the trolling on here.
Post automatically merged:

i think Zoro will get 1.3 billion and Sanji will get 1.2 billion.
Everything on here has been a troll today. It's Sunday, they have nothing. Wait until late monday at the very earliest for a single line of truth from a trusted leaker. Likely see the spoilers discussion page open when theres something real.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
legit or fake.Man,i hate the trolling on here.
REAL
Post automatically merged:

Everything on here has been a troll today. It's Sunday, they have nothing. Wait until late monday at the very earliest for a single line of truth from a trusted leaker. Likely see the spoilers discussion page open when theres something real.
nah its monday

Realiatically zoros bounty is going to be anywhere between 1.5 to 1.8 billlion. It wont be 2 billion like mamy of us hoped so it still falls under zoros bounty being less than we wanted.

Sanji seems like he wont hit a billion however he should be in the high millions so 900 to 990 million sounds good
are you really saying these words ?

Oda made zoros got bounty bigger than 500 million berries sanjis bounty :) my mate , you did not meet Oda at all :)

Not using that comparison. Using the luffy and zoro bounty comparison. Zoros bounty has always surpassed luffya previous one. Luffys previous bounty was 1.5billion. Realiatcally based on that premise i dont see it being lower than that
that is a pattern too but take into account how bounties really work
and how luffy as a captain is responsible for his buffs like the 1.5 bil bounty he got responsible of beating 1.8 billion+ combined bounties + showing teeth to BM, just got him a billion belli as a Buff.

How is zoro getting a 1.5-1.8 bil from 320 mil just by defeating a 1.3 bil character and fighting kaido given the lower bounty rate and the 300mil deterrent?

Zoro just seems like he's gonna surpass 500mil which is how the pattern should be right?

I'm telling you humble your takes a bit lol 1.3 is still reasonable.. ofc you can have your bias.

that is a pattern too but take into account how bounties really work
and how luffy as a captain is responsible for his buffs like the 1.5 bil bounty he got responsible of beating 1.8 billion+ combined bounties + showing teeth to BM, just got him a billion belli as a Buff.

How is zoro getting a 1.5-1.8 bil from 320 mil just by defeating a 1.3 bil character and fighting kaido given the lower bounty rate and the 300mil deterrent?

Zoro just seems like he's gonna surpass 500mil which is how the pattern should be right?

I'm telling you humble your takes a bit lol 1.3 is still reasonable.. ofc you can have your bias.
Beating a Yonko Commander is no small feat.He should at a minimum get a bounty at the same range of King.

Status
Not open for further replies.