Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i know, i may seem way too generalizing in that statement, sorry. Still i feel that kind of vibe tho since Mihawk is a part of Zoro's future powerscaling and narrative. I loved Mihawk since the first time he appeared. His dracula fashion, the single imposing black sword, his coldness (even when it's stereotypical), and in Kuraigana i loved him even more with his laugh and him being fond of wine, finally revealing more layers within his personality. Even his own name and animal theme sounds extremely powerful, Mihawk.

But currently my appreciation toward Zoro and Mihawk is decreased since i knew fandom war lol.
Duder, don't let it get to you. All those things you like about Mihawk are still true, even if there's dumpsters full of people arguing about pure swordsmen or whatever.

To the readers it’s an alliance but hes clearly being viewed as a subordinate in the verse
So your saying Mihawk bounty is so high because the world thinks he has Buggy in his corner? Your not explaining how Mihawks bounty is getting inflated. If the WG thinks Buggy is commanding Mihawk then that explains why Buggy's bounty is so high. It does nothing to explain Mihawks bounty. Is because he can command Alvida?

Status
Not open for further replies.