Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zoro fans specimen is just like that. They get all excited and anxious in the moment, but as idiot's joy is short-lived, later on they get an L and then they pretend nothing happened.

G

Gorosei Informer

You nailed it 1000%.
Been saying this for a while: if Zoro were real, he'd hate 50% of his fandom.
Especially the og worstgen fanclub tOugH gUy members
Tyvm. He would absolutely and that deafening irony is hilariously perfect.

I'm so sick of the powescalers, feat/hype chasers and as you said the "tough" guys/edgelords who think they live and die by the sword and even are as sharp as one.

In other words, fuck posers too.

This comes to mind:

I know this ironically comes across as a superiority complex kinda thing but at least I'm aware of why it's bad too unlike some others lol.

I also feel the most loyal and thus true fans are the most quietly spoken, they don't need to peacock it, to shout it from the rooftops and draw clout/aggro, because its not actually about them but the character they quietly, simply adore.
Just like Zoro isn't some loud, extroverted, look at me type guy generally, especially with his even superior post timeskip and especially Godhawk enhanced discipline than he already had too!

Finally one last thing, ALL the Mihawk downplayers can truly start eating humbe pie and shutting the front door, that is their mouths more often now.
I was so TIRED of the Mihawk downplay for YEARS especially calling him a fraud and now a subordinate of Buggy and such.

I'm furious at how Oda has handled Buggy here ironically but Crocodile and Mihawk are finally getting more wank and role as they deserve and thus more importantly, more into their characters and psyche.
I'm liking what we learn about them here.

I can't wait till we learn what Crocodiles secret is and someone suggested, he is the one Caribou is trying to appease, which makes RIDICULOUS SENSE especially after this chapter too!
Sand logia and a swamp one, both are slick in their own ways, similar sinister vibes although Oda made Caribou more of a gag character but still, Crocodile wanting PLUTON which we know is in Wano now too and thus his for the taking potentially!

Caribou could tell Crocodile about Shirahoshi/Poseidon too naturally and this would help him get the Yonko tier recognition he showed he wanted in this chapter, instead of Buggy getting the credit accidentally!
He could end up betraying the Guild once he gets Pluton or especially once he's gone and gotten it already slyly, maybe convincing them to go attack Wano somehow and thus we could see Mihawk vs all the Samurai which is gonna be HILARIOUS and finally clear up how he compared to them but since this is Oda, we might get it in a flashback at best or especially in a cover story or rotor, offscreen ofc.

I have no idea where he is going with Mihawk still too but I love this and I can tell Oda seems to hate people downplaying Mihawk as not onlybgucej what this chapter states BUT he made a comment AGES ago on people underestimating and thus disrespecting/devaluing his characters and thus insisting to prove them wrong or something like that.

I just wonder what's happened to Boa STILL and I feel that might not actually be Sabo contacting the Revolutionaries but Catarina or someone else potentially somehow.
It seems a little too suspicious from the sounds of it.

Also wtf about the new SSG weapon?! Vegapunk when Oda?! Sigh....

Hopefully we're gonna get Urouge soon too FINALLY! Even if he gets the Drake, Hawkins, Apoo etc treatment...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyvm. He would absolutely and that deafening irony is hilariously perfect.

I'm so sick of the powescalers, feat/hype chasers and as you said the "tough" guys/edgelords who think they live and die by the sword and even are as sharp as one.

In other words, fuck posers too.

This comes to mind:

I know this ironically comes across as a superiority complex kinda thing but at least I'm aware of why it's bad too unlike some others lol.

I also feel the most loyal and thus true fans are the most quietly spoken, they don't need to peacock it, to shout it from the rooftops and draw clout/aggro, because its not actually about them but the character they quietly, simply adore.
Just like Zoro isn't some loud, extroverted, look at me type guy generally, especially with his even superior post timeskip and especially Godhawk enhanced discipline than he already had too!

Finally one last thing, ALL the Mihawk downplayers can truly start eating humbe pie and shutting the front door, that is their mouths more often now.
I was so TIRED of the Mihawk downplay for YEARS especially calling him a fraud and now a subordinate of Buggy and such.

I'm furious at how Oda has handled Buggy here ironically but Crocodile and Mihawk are finally getting more wank and role as they deserve and thus more importantly, more into their characters and psyche.
I'm liking what we learn about them here.

I can't wait till we learn what Crocodiles secret is and someone suggested, he is the one Caribou is trying to appease, which makes RIDICULOUS SENSE especially after this chapter too!
Sand logia and a swamp one, both are slick in their own ways, similar sinister vibes although Oda made Caribou more of a gag character but still, Crocodile wanting PLUTON which we know is in Wano now too and thus his for the taking potentially!

Caribou could tell Crocodile about Shirahoshi/Poseidon too naturally and this would help him get the Yonko tier recognition he showed he wanted in this chapter, instead of Buggy getting the credit accidentally!
He could end up betraying the Guild once he gets Pluton or especially once he's gone and gotten it already slyly, maybe convincing them to go attack Wano somehow and thus we could see Mihawk vs all the Samurai which is gonna be HILARIOUS and finally clear up how he compared to them but since this is Oda, we might get it in a flashback at best or especially in a cover story or rotor, offscreen ofc.

I have no idea where he is going with Mihawk still too but I love this and I can tell Oda seems to hate people downplaying Mihawk as not onlybgucej what this chapter states BUT he made a comment AGES ago on people underestimating and thus disrespecting/devaluing his characters and thus insisting to prove them wrong or something like that.

I just wonder what's happened to Boa STILL and I feel that might not actually be Sabo contacting the Revolutionaries but Catarina or someone else potentially somehow.
It seems a little too suspicious from the sounds of it.

Also wtf about the new SSG weapon?! Vegapunk when Oda?! Sigh....

Hopefully we're gonna get Urouge soon too FINALLY! Even if he gets the Drake, Hawkins, Apoo etc treatment...
Why you include apoo with Drake and hawkins :lusalty:he took no type of l"s lol

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Oda's daughter: you doing shit with your manga, oda-kun.
Oda: wtf are you saying?
Oda: Wano was a waste of time. You introduced Yamato with all the background just for her to stay a cringe Oden 2.0 retard. Carrot becoming doesn't make sense. Zoro should have killed Kaido. Where is Big Mom's crew? There is no barrel on the Sunny. Aramaki sucks.
Oda: Do it. Draw this at my place.
Oda's GIGA CHAD Daughter: Okay.

ZKK happens. Yamato finally becomes herself and joins the crew. Carrot refuses Neko & Inu's request and decides to join the crew to bring thé Dawn with them. Hiyori makes a monument in honour of Kurozumi victims of discrimination by the Wanolanders. Aramaki chases Shanks and his crew.

Did you read this message?
Did you see the movie??

Clearly, Shanks is not evil...I would have liked him to be the villain, it would have helped his character and definitely could have made him one of the top 3 characters in the story....But the probability of this opinion is below 1%
All these events show that Shanks is just a respectable person who is respected by others...It was not really strange for two enemies to talk to each other...Just as wb allows Shanks to enter his ship but will never allow Kaido to do so
At this point, I think Shanks is going to be removed from the story:josad:
@Paperchampion23

Status
Not open for further replies.