Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really like the Tir Harad plot line
:kriwhat: Nothing about it made sense to me, an elf falling for a random human, taking her to a place he suspected had evil shit going on, the chief guard deciding to get inside the tunnel instead of immediately rushing back to warn the elves, 1 single orc comming to the town instead of a horde doing a surprise attack and a small ass woman and a child taking it down

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:kriwhat: Nothing about it made sense to me, an elf falling for a random human, taking her to a place he suspected had evil shit going on, the chief guard deciding to get inside the tunnel instead of immediately rushing back to warn the elves, 1 single orc comming to the town instead of a horde doing a surprise attack and a small ass woman and a child taking it down
Love is love.

I think they already left, he should've tried to find them but he maybe wanted proof or answers of something first.

Tbh it looks like that orc has been digging solo. It's not a big enough tunnel for multiple to dig at once.

1 Orc without any weapons losing to a woman with a knife & a sword and a kid with a knife isn't a big deal. The scene itself was amazing in how tense it was, the orc looked and sounded menacing!

Status
Not open for further replies.