Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet vivi is now with the SH …they’re talking about next nakama …so it’s definitely not carrot …small probability that it’s Caribou …but maybe Vivi ..she was with sabo and she told him to take her to the SH because she has nowhere to go after her father’s death !!! PLEASE ODA DON’T LET VIVI JOIN OUR SH I HATE HER 😭😭😭

I bet vivi is now with the SH …they’re talking about next nakama …so it’s definitely not carrot …small probability that it’s Caribou …but maybe Vivi ..she was with sabo and she told him to take her to the SH because she has nowhere to go after her father’s death !!! PLEASE ODA DON’T LET VIVI JOIN OUR SH I HATE HER 😭😭😭
cry

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
if vivi joined...some leaker would have let that out by now

I really hope this Nintendo Direct delivers... After Smash ended, I kinda lost interest in Directs, but since I'm awake anyways might as well watch it.
Super Mario Movie information.

Mainline Mario game information.

Some games made by other companies idk

Pokemon Violet and Scarlet information.

Splatoon 3 DLC

Breath of the Wild 2 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.