Status
Not open for further replies.
...motherFUCKER MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME. I FOUGHT FOR CARROT4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE BUNNY EARS IRL. I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 6 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE CARROT JOIN THE CREW? FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS NOX PIRATE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK! FUCK PEDRO. FUCK CARIBOU. FUCK NAITO. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
LMAO

Why is the racist getting most votes
Everything bad in Naruto is connected to Uchihas. It's not racist to state facts.
He created the best jutsus.
He created the ninja academy.
He even created a way to limit the surplus of ninjas (chunin exams).

Compare it to:
Hashirama- Only cared about gay sex with his BFF
Hiruzen- Retard that did everything wrong
Minato- Best thing he did was dying.
Tsunade- Woman in shonen. 'nuff said.
Kakashi- Buffer hokage
Naruto- was the father of Boruto and everything Boruto related.

And I wanted him to stay away from the main story so that it would feel there is more to him than being Luffy's cheerleader.

He is Zoro's end goal. That is his purpose. He doesn’t need additional purpose. Purpose and characterization are not the same.

He has gotten characterization. He is a loner, but amenable to little intrusion. He is strong but not interested in reigning. His biggest interest in life is to fight people he deems worthy of fighting and he will go as far as to train people to get that.

Mihawk having nothing to do with Luffy and the story at large is a massive bonus. It means Zoro's dream doesn't rely on Luffy. With or without Luffy, Mihawk is there for Zoro to surpass.
I can understand not wanting Mihawk to be affiliated with Luffy but I can't understand wanting him to sit in a corner and do nothing till he fights Zoro

I would want my favorite character's goal to have their own agenda. Their own things going on behind the scenes, ya know?

I'm not saying he has to be planning to take over the world or anything but something! Why do you think so many people were excited when we found out Mihawk was a part of Cross Guild?

Cause there's a chance that Mihawk may take action and do things to get what HE wants. He'll have more to his character than sitting around, drinking wine, and waiting to be defeated by one of the main characters

:pepehawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.